Status
Not open for further replies.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
My all day vape changes. I have many juices now so i mix it up. If a sweet flavor gets too much I either go to menthol or fruit. I have found in the past that coffee flavors or alcohol flavors are not for me because I want the real thing...ie drinking rum and coke and vaping it at the same time does not work..same with coffee..it just seems too much.

ConnorJS

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 12, 2013
UK
www.pureliquids.co.uk
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

ConnorJS

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 12, 2013
UK
www.pureliquids.co.uk
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
They're from Halo E-cigs, I haven't tried those flavours myself.

I haven't tried the other Halo but Voodoo is incredible. My favorite juice so far...but I have so many other juices to use before I could use as an all day vape. I have about a years supply on hand and I am not exaggerating.

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
After 3 years of trying every vendor and flavor I could find, for the last year I've settled down to Dekang Red USA Mix for the morning and Dekang Triple 5 for the rest of the day. For me nothing goes better with the first cup of coffee than a good non sweet tobacco, when I finish lunch I like the nutty slightly sweet better and stick with it the rest of the day. IMO, if you're looking for the perfect vape, you'll never stop searching, perfect only exists in philosophy.

HoracePinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Glendale, AZ
The Halo flavors I liked right out of the bottle

I am a huge fan of Halo Tribeca.. its good straight from the bottle.. but 2 "rice" steep cycles and about a week in the closet.. and it makes the flavor so much better.. Honestly night and day difference. (of course depending on how fresh the juice was when purchased)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread