All Hands On Deck..........Your votes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/campaigning-discussions/114513-who-should-face-vape.html

Now if you've already voted for the topic, now we can also vote on who he could get on his show to talk about it. Links available in the new thread. Suggestions welcome. You get 10 more votes just for guest ideas. Vote 3x for top 3, then you have 1 to nominate anyone you like, just be sure to tell us why in the comment and then link in other thread if you want more votes.

Tough to know who to target or herald among the many in the crowd, but found a few good ideas and thought I'd toss the ball in the air and see who runs with it.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

Luisa

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
harlingen,texas
Wow, this is pretty tough.

The names that should be considered, in my opinion, are...
--Dr. Michael Siegel
--Elaine Keller of the ECF and CASAA
--Dr. Joel Nitzkin
--Bill Godshall
--Cliff Stearns
--Dr. Murray Laugesen
--Dr. Brad Rodu
--Kristen from ECF and CASAA

I have to look into Mat Salmon because I've forgotten his contributions to the cause.
Sounds like the perfect list. Bill Godshall would be perfect with his anti smoking credentials and in depth knowledge--and then one person(very articulate) who is an ecig user.

ckc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
UK
This seems to be in the right place. Shelly Roche has just launched this:-

http://bytestyle.tv/content/just-say-now-help-end-failed-war-.........

If she is willing to get behind something like this then i'm hoping that E-Cigs may spark the same lightbulb in her head :)

ckc -- I can't get your link to work :(

Not sure why,maybe the title, if you hit that Link, then Hot Topics on the right 'war on drugs' the top one 'Just Say Now' .I found the link on her Twitter page.

Chris41279

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2010
Armpit of America, New Jersey
Its absolutely breathtaking how quick this community gets involved! We have garnered over 1000 votes in the last 48 hours. We should have a nice padding over 1st place by the end of the week, if it keeps going this route. Don't stop guys. Continue to get the word out.

Im proud to be part of this initiative and will do what i can!

E-cig's saved my families lives, helping me and my wife quit, removing the 2nd hand smoke from my home for a healthier breathing environment for my kids! I'll be damned if someone's going to take that away from me.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Top left for the button.:facepalm:

More specifically, look to the left of this title:

FDA attempts to ban Electronic Cigarettes

You will see a box containing a number. This is the current vote count.

Under the vote count is a button labeled "Vote". Click it. When the window pops up, click on the "3" button in the bottom row to record 3 votes. You don't have to submit an email address.

Only 265 more votes needed to catch up to #1. We can do it!

:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread