Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Op, the 15s on an eGo type battery are sweet. They are half the thickness in the wall on the glass though so just be aware of this in their treatment. This is the smallest diameter glass tank for a cartomizer that I know of and just about a perfect match for the diameter of these batteries. One benefit of the small diameter is that a circle gets stronger as it gets smaller so they are pretty tough. I just wish designers of all this new stuff would understand this simple bit of physical properties of materials and design appropriately, seems most want to make larger diameter and thinner wall for more liquid but reality says thats a bad idea.

As far as the color options being for girls Jane... ha, I think you will find a lot of argument on that :D I myself might be an old hillbilly but I can still appreciate beauty and we have a broad range of customers the world over who might just have a bit of that ole billy in them too ;)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I borrowed a tank from my Provape to put on the ego c. Much better than the clearo.

Noname1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread