All I want for Christmas is a... Canadian?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubique

Nov 17, 2018
No bans here yet. From what I've heard, it was talk of restricting where flavors are sold, not a ban on them. They wanted to remove flavors from convenience stores, gas stations, grocery stores and such. They will only be allowed to sell tobacco and menthol flavors and keep flavors at B&M vape shops. I also heard they wanted to cap nicotine at 20mg and raise the age to 21. I have no idea if and when this is supposed to happen.

If you can get it, I recommend Mango Wango by Sovereign juice. Definitely one of my faves!!

Reactions: stols001

elisabeth410

Dec 25, 2019
thank you so much for the reply! i went to a local vape shop and tried about 30 flavors and i cannot find one that satisfies me like my Juul Mango...such a bummer. BUT I could order them from the Juul Canada website and have them shipped to a Canadian address...just need a Canadian to let me do this and then ship to me in Florida :)
i would pay a good tip to anyone willing to help :banana:

• Optimistic

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
thank you so much for the reply! i went to a local vape shop and tried about 30 flavors and i cannot find one that satisfies me like my Juul Mango...such a bummer. BUT I could order them from the Juul Canada website and have them shipped to a Canadian address...just need a Canadian to let me do this and then ship to me in Florida :)
i would pay a good tip to anyone willing to help :banana:
I am not Canadian so cannot help with procurement of mango pods but I do have a suggestion that will make sure you have juice for the foreseeable future. Try your hand at diy ejuice, get yourself some nicotine salt base and mango flavor concentrate. It so much cheaper and you may even find a flavor you like more when you have the ability to tweak the flavor of your juice at will. There is a ton of folks and recipes to get you in the neighborhood and with a little trial & error you should be able to get pretty damn close to Juul mango flavor you love. This will also be able to keep you vaping when all the vape shop are forced closed by the ridiculous legislative hammer known as the Deeming. You know what they say, build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire, keep him warm for life. Oh wait maybe that doesn’t apply here. Teach a man to fish and he can eat for life, anyway you get the idea. Best of luck in your search to remedy our politician’s efforts to keep us smoking.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
It's very unsettling when the government starts stepping on our rights...vaping is my happiness & I should be allowed to pursue it! Thank you for the great advice, I will find my own juice and then I can rely on ME :)
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read some of the posts in:
Vape Pod Systems
Might give you some clues to the best refillable systems.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    There are several Juul "compatable" pods. I don't use pods, but I noticed them the other day while browsing for other things.
    Not sure you should go around openly asking for help to break the law... just sayin ;)

I've tried Q pods and IQ pods mango from MVS, both are absolute trash compared to the Juul mango. I do have a bottle of Solace 50mg/ml Mango juice at the house but I elected to fill my Breeze 2 (pod system) with peach this time or I'd give you a review of it.

Also there are no laws forcing Juul to stop selling flavored pods yet, they did that all on their own to try and appease the government. Didn't work and they lost me (and probably countless others) as a customer over it.

A Breeze 2 and a bottle of juice is probably about the same amount you were paying for a 4 pack of pods. Why not give it a go?

Aspire Breeze 2 Pod Device Kit

Ooops they're sold out of mango... maybe try peach?

Solace Salts Peach 30ml Nic Salt Vape Juice

Code GC00GCN for 20% off at Eightvape.

Mango by Solace Vapor E-Liquid

^^^ Here's the mango at full price but has really good reviews.

There's also tons of pod systems out there for $20, probably some better than the Breeze 2 but it's my only pod and I'm no expert. I do like it though, more so with the 1.2 ohm coils than the 1.0 it comes with. Haven't tried an 0.6 yet though.

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    heloo welcome to pages so friendly it's hard to believe the members aren't paid to spread the culture

have not even set foot on that continent, but, at the risk of giving unsolicited advice:

i ditto the previous suggestions of exploring other gear altogether. i haven't tried juul, but would confidently venture hands, feet and neck in saying most pod-systems out there are better for flavour, cloud, battery and coil life, etc..

Here's some from the major brands presented by famous reviewers:

https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-smok-novo-2-800mah-pod-system-kit-blue-black-p-16106.html
    Authentic Smok Novo Pod System 450mAh AIO Starter Kit - Prism Chrome & Red Cobra

Before I moved on to tastier clouds (which you might want to do, and the forum helps_ I do testify, as a recent convert), I'd quit analogs on an itty bitty plastic kiss, from a lesser manufacturer

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10054955/9664617-authentic-justfog-minifit-370mah-pod-system

Something the others here are probably more familiar with but maybe avoiding mentioning is the Juul is figura nongrata_ owned by a cigarette manufacturer and had quite the hand in the vaping bans where you're at

JUUL: The enemy to vaping.

I trust you take this as mere information with no pressure at all_ the important thing is to stay away from cigs, what ever you have to do (I mean, most of us here use chinese products [online shops can get very very cheap], contributing to everything from child labour to genocide, so one can't preach)

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I am also going to suggest giving up on the Juul, unfortunately. You don't want to put yourself in danger of mail fraud or whatever the govrerment may decide to call it. They have ways of figuring things out such as "Why is this person repreatedly ordering Juul pods and using a Canadian address." I don't mean to be paranoid and I don't know that it would happen immediately, but well, it's not a good ordering history to have, potentially.

Also, you need a different pod (unless you want to use the refillable or tobacco ro mentholones.) and you need to forget about the mango "taste." I don't think the Juul is about "taste" frankly. I think it has some secret ingredient and I base that on vapinig my son's Juul ONE time. I handed it back, saying, "That is WAY too rich for my blood."

He quit a sub0hm habit relatively easily. He actually WENT BACK to smoking cigarettes in order to quit his Juul habit. That told me something. Proprietary is usually so for a reason.

And I have vaped high salt nic when I relapsed on tobacco at one point. It was still NOTHING like the Juul, I would personally try to just get used to something else. Just my opinion, as always.

Good luck and welcome.

Anna

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    I am also going to suggest giving up on the Juul, unfortunately. You don't want to put yourself in danger of mail fraud or whatever the govrerment may decide to call it. They have ways of figuring things out such as "Why is this person repreatedly ordering Juul pods and using a Canadian address." I don't mean to be paranoid and I don't know that it would happen immediately, but well, it's not a good ordering history to have, potentially.

Also, you need a different pod (unless you want to use the refillable or tobacco ro mentholones.) and you need to forget about the mango "taste." I don't think the Juul is about "taste" frankly. I think it has some secret ingredient and I base that on vapinig my son's Juul ONE time. I handed it back, saying, "That is WAY too rich for my blood."

He quit a sub0hm habit relatively easily. He actually WENT BACK to smoking cigarettes in order to quit his Juul habit. That told me something. Proprietary is usually so for a reason.

And I have vaped high salt nic when I relapsed on tobacco at one point. It was still NOTHING like the Juul, I would personally try to just get used to something else. Just my opinion, as always.

Good luck and welcome.

Anna

juul juice is it's own thing? never seen one_ are they like prefilled?

• Agree

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    They are prefiilled with proporietary juice, yes. I have heard it MAY be possible to reuse one, I have no clue. I think there are also knockoff pods you can get to fill with yiour own juice to use, although why one would want to I do not understand.

But, I am not a pod person, I am PG sensitive and hence incapable of stealtlh.

Despite the shivery feeling I got when I vaped the kid's Juul, which is what happens with PG there was something IN it where I was like "Anna, that could get VERY addictive."

Every now and then, plaintive Juul users come on here asking about how they can replicate their Juul.

In most cases i say, "Buy another pod" but in this case I say.... Drive to Canada or whtatever. Unless it is illegal to carry large quantities of Juul mango pods across the border.

I have gotten PRETTY darn good at identifying what will cause "addictive tendencies" in me, maybe they have a bit of Fentynal in it. Who knows. It IS FDA approved after all.

Anna

gpjoe

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    Yep - you can refill Juul pods several times. I have refilled some of mine with a third-party mango and it's not terrible. Keep in mind that the Juul flavors are proprietary so you may have to "settle" for something that is close but not quite the same.

Just go to YouTube to see some vids on refilling the Juul pods, it's really quite easy.

• Informative
    Reactions: virm
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread