All i want for christmas is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
my two front teeth...

in line with the christmas spirit of giving and recieving gifts. what have all you vapers out there wrote on your list for santa haha.

have you bought yourself a treat , or hoping for your other half to treat you nice. or simply if money/availability wasnt an option, what would you like.
saber!!.jpg
this is the LE saber touch varivolt that i decided to buy myself for christmas from sir lawrence at vapormoon. so what are you getting for being good boys and girls :)

i thought this would be a great idea just to see what kit is out there. its impossible to know of all the different mods out there and with the constant stream of newcomers to the forums , myself included , it would be a good way for people to see all the wierd and wonderful mods out there. be it a custom drip tip or a hand crafted wooden box mod. or maybe youve wished for lots of materials to make your own mod! the combinations of set ups are infinite and im sure we'd all love to see what you've put on your christmas list . :)

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
I plan on buying myself a ProVari right after Christmas. Gotta make sure the kids are taken care of first. The wife has already agreed to let me buy that for myself and I have agreed to let her buy some nail curing light/device for herself. Instead of buying each other something for Christmas we are buying ourselves what we really want.

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
I plan on buying myself a ProVari right after Christmas. Gotta make sure the kids are taken care of first. The wife has already agreed to let me buy that for myself and I have agreed to let her buy some nail curing light/device for herself. Instead of buying each other something for Christmas we are buying ourselves what we really want.

its a good idea. my wifes easy to buy for , but i am a nightmare. so weve decided to buy a holiday together instead. with the theory " the present is going in the first place because you wouldnt go alone". but ive secretly bought her some pandora charms for her bracelet. its a ridiculous thing. ive now spent more on that damn bracelet than i did on her car .

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
My wife has one of those Pandora bracelets as well. I think her Pandora spending has exceeded my vape budget at least twofold!! :)

its clever marketing , because theyre are effortless to buy and then thats birthdays , christmas and aniversary done in minutes. so they can charge a fortune and us blokes will still buy them :D

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Because of a car issue all our gift money is gone. We have to give everyone their presents late which is embarrassing.

This is what I want later on. The big selling point to me is that it's made in Finland, my mom moved to the US when she was 18 from there. My dad is mostly Finish himself. It's called an Electric Angel. I can't wait to have something e cig related from my people so to say.

gy3u3a3u.jpg

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
i just this minute am so glad ive ordered my saber. ive just broke my current kit. the 510 connection in my itaste express has just fallen out. turns out the damn thing wasnt attached to the unit at all. it was mearly held there buy being pushed in and having a red wire soldered to the bottom. piece of crap. so now im not going to have anything to vape until the end of the month...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread