All New category at whimwhamvapes~~Rebuidables!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
I'm so glad I came across your site it looks great and i'm loving the prices! Thanks for sharing, I've been looking into Mini e-Pipes. I've been wanting something smaller than my current device for when i'm out and about. Really like your slogan too "kicking butts to the curb" ha, damn right!

Thank you MissAmerica! I started using the e pipe yesterday and I love it! Just the right size!!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Coming soon to Whimwhamvapes.com:

K300 Hybird Mod by Kamry in Black and Silver

Sentinel Clone in Brass and Stainless

Igo L rebuildable atomizer

Also: New USA Mixed E Liquid

Whim Wham Vapes Choice E Liquid is hand crafted right here in the United States using the finest quality ingredients possible. All are very flavorful and all are absolutely diacetyl free. PG/VG Ratio is 50/50, available in 10ml and 30ml bottles in 24mg, 18mg, 12mg, 6mg and 0mg. We are sure you will enjoy them as much as we do! Vape On!! :)

New Whim Wham's Choice flavors already in stock:

Rainbow Gum
Tangerine
White Tacky Tic
Strawberry Lemonade
Guava
Black Razzberry
American Tobacco (available in 36mg also)
Sweet Tarts

Whim Wham's Choice flavors coming soon:

CLEMSON Blizzard
Strawberry Kiwi
Red Hots
Buttery Nilla Nut
Salty Caramel
Sticky BunZ
Graham Cracker
Pina Colada
Butter Rum

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
New month, new stock

Look for the new Pyrex BDC Vivi Nova's coming this month. They are awesome, producing great vapor and flavor and awesome colors to choose from. Oh, did I say awesome flavor....lol? Really the best I have tried.......these coils are rocking! Also coming soon are the Rainbow colored eGo and eGo Twist batteries. And for the Mech lovers......the Silver Dragon will be arriving soon and the Sentinel gets a new make-over--- awesome looking Mod!

Thanks for shopping at Whim Wham Vapes! Have a great day!!!

The server is down for the website right now.........hopefully will be back up and running soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread