CigEasy Cinnamon.jpg
Easy Cinnamon

Easy Butterscotch.jpg
Easy Butterscotch

Easy Grape 2.jpg Easy Grape 1.jpg

Easy Grape

Easy Honey (2).jpg
Easy Honey

Addtional New Flavors to be announced soon.....
(Too be continued in next post)

SSV2
:smokie:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
OOH! So many flavors... so little time :sneaky:

Hey SSV2! ... Which of these is your favorite? :confused:

Ha, I am actually really digging the grape!:p I was trying out a bunch of different blends one weekend just to familiarize myself with the new flavors and I reluctantly put a few drops of the grape into one of my Elite Clear & Easy's to sample assuming it might be on the sour side.

It tasted totally different than what I expected! To me it is more like a grape popsicle or a grape Kool-aid flavor than the actual fruit.
I have since been vaping it in large quantities via the Fury tanks as a after dinner treat!

The Cinnamon is kind of mild on its own though, when I combine a few drops of it with the CigEasy coffee and/or chocolate flavors it rocks!!:banana:
Definitely one of my top picks for blending purposes!:thumb:

The Lemon-Lime blend is really refreshing and tastes great on its own or mixed in with the Easy Green Tea liquid. Not a all day vape for me though.

The above three are my top picks so far in the Easy blends though I am still in the process of experimenting with the other flavors.

I kind of got side tracked when the USA Niquid blends arrived. Frank and I had to sample over 25 different flavor blends in order to decide which ones to select for CigEasy some were still in the experimental stage. I will comment more on my favorites in the Niquid thread.

Sampling is always fun and some flavors that may not seem so great at first tend to grow on you the more you vape them over time.

At the end of the day you feel like you have been to a e-liquid smorgasboard and have to lie down with the lights down reeeal low to come down from the intense nicotine rush!:blink:

SSV2
:smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread