The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

All of our Winners!!!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Big Moe, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Big Moe

Big Moe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I know since I have been on here we have had a lot of awesome winners and I plan to have a lot more.......

If you have a minute let us know what you won and what you thought about it :)

The good news is - if you post on here you also get in the drawing for our weekly winner post!

2. kritter

kritter Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2011
    western north carolina
    Well, I ain't won yet buts I gots high hopes!

3. Bionicunderwear

Bionicunderwear Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Haven't received mine yet but will let you know! :)

4. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

THINK POSITIVE!!! YOU WILL WIN!![​IMG]

5. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I recently won a 30 ml bottle of my favorite ADV....Cotton Candy....It is/was perfect since it's almost gone...

6. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    I will post here too and keep my fingers crossed!!

7. DianeS

DianeS Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2014
    Slower Lower DE, USA
    To my knowledge I've won nothing here.. yet. But like another said, I have high hopes & positive thoughts that one day I may.

8. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Make sure you enter in the I never tried and we have a sports contest going on below. Even if you don't get into sports you can still enter. Hope you luck changes soon :)

9. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    We have weekly winners, I never won contest, I never tried contest, due date contest, and a sports contest going on right now so there a lots of chances to win. I usually try to give away 3 prizes a week so hopefully if you haven't won we can change that!!!

10. WilsonR

WilsonR Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2014
    Arlington, VA
    We (I say we since my wife now stole my juice) won the Coconut Cream Pie. I finally got to vape it a few times and I love it. My wife won't stop using it either..lol. Thats how much she loves it. She's already asking where she can order more from because she doesn't think that bottle will last her long. The only issue we may run into is trying to decide what other flavors to try because there are so many.

11. rbeckys8

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    I won Peach Pie but I don't have it yet..can't wait..I love peach pie!!

12. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    I won some Peanut Butter Cup a while back, it was delicious!

13. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    I steep everything a week, oh boy tomorrow I break open the Buttery Nipple. woohoo. and no I have not molested it beside shaking up her a little. snickers... she does smell nice. verdict tomorrow, will she hang or be vaped away?????

and thanks VaporBomb and Big Moe for this win....

14. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Make sure you guys enter the I never tried with a different flavor then.............. :) Thank you for sharing!!!

15. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    Ok back in the saddle again.

Ok Buttery Nipple was good but not my cup of tea. It is full flavor, in fact almost like the drink. I let a friend try it and he loved it, so I PIF it to him. Big Moe, be on the look out for a new customer....

I also won a Bottle of Churro recently and man, now that is one good flavor. I love the real thing and this one is almost like having one to eat except, it is not crunchy and I can not eat it, but vaping it. mmmm. Excellant flavor, not to cinninminy, not too sweet, just about like a real Mexican bought Churro. Yes, I had the Americanize ones and the real deal ones....
    Now this one will be gone soon and I know where to get some more.
    Great job, Vapor Bomb!!!!!

Two great flavors, one I love and one, that was good just not my cup of tea....

Thanks Vapor Bomb and Big Moe for the chance to try these and your awesome threads.

16. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Thank you so much for the review!!!!!!!

17. rbeckys8

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    My peach pie was wonderful!!!!!!!

18. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Thank you!!! I love peach!!!

19. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    I won a bottle a couple weeks ago - picked Rum for my flavor. Now I'm just waiting for USPS and MPS to get off their collective butts and get it delivered. The last few months has been bad for mail getting to us out here.

20. Jomoke

Jomoke Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2012
    Connecticut
    I won a bottle of Mojito which was the flavor I picked. Tasted just like the drink!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.