Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Well, I ain't won yet buts I gots high hopes!

THINK POSITIVE!!! YOU WILL WIN!!
hypnotize.gif

WilsonR

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Arlington, VA
We (I say we since my wife now stole my juice) won the Coconut Cream Pie. I finally got to vape it a few times and I love it. My wife won't stop using it either..lol. Thats how much she loves it. She's already asking where she can order more from because she doesn't think that bottle will last her long. The only issue we may run into is trying to decide what other flavors to try because there are so many.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
We (I say we since my wife now stole my juice) won the Coconut Cream Pie. I finally got to vape it a few times and I love it. My wife won't stop using it either..lol. Thats how much she loves it. She's already asking where she can order more from because she doesn't think that bottle will last her long. The only issue we may run into is trying to decide what other flavors to try because there are so many.

Make sure you guys enter the I never tried with a different flavor then.............. :) Thank you for sharing!!!

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Ok back in the saddle again.

Ok Buttery Nipple was good but not my cup of tea. It is full flavor, in fact almost like the drink. I let a friend try it and he loved it, so I PIF it to him. Big Moe, be on the look out for a new customer....

I also won a Bottle of Churro recently and man, now that is one good flavor. I love the real thing and this one is almost like having one to eat except, it is not crunchy and I can not eat it, but vaping it. mmmm. Excellant flavor, not to cinninminy, not too sweet, just about like a real Mexican bought Churro. Yes, I had the Americanize ones and the real deal ones....
Now this one will be gone soon and I know where to get some more.
Great job, Vapor Bomb!!!!!

Two great flavors, one I love and one, that was good just not my cup of tea....

Thanks Vapor Bomb and Big Moe for the chance to try these and your awesome threads.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Ok back in the saddle again.

Ok Buttery Nipple was good but not my cup of tea. It is full flavor, in fact almost like the drink. I let a friend try it and he loved it, so I PIF it to him. Big Moe, be on the look out for a new customer....

I also won a Bottle of Churro recently and man, now that is one good flavor. I love the real thing and this one is almost like having one to eat except, it is not crunchy and I can not eat it, but vaping it. mmmm. Excellant flavor, not to cinninminy, not too sweet, just about like a real Mexican bought Churro. Yes, I had the Americanize ones and the real deal ones....
Now this one will be gone soon and I know where to get some more.
Great job, Vapor Bomb!!!!!

Two great flavors, one I love and one, that was good just not my cup of tea....

Thanks Vapor Bomb and Big Moe for the chance to try these and your awesome threads.

Thank you so much for the review!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread