All right people. Spill it. Favorite custom flavors. Must know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I'm not going to try anything wacky (I think.)
I'm low on Peppermint
Milk Chocolate (Chocolate 712 + dairy) - my holy grail
Raspberry + Menthol to cut the sweetness
Cafe au Lait/Frappacino

Plus a bottle of sweetener, a peppermint doubler and MCC at that's $72. (And I still want to try Amaretto Stone Sour and German Chocolate Cake without the coconut if that's possible.)

For everything but the Peppermint, I'm just getting the e-liquid at 12MG. Once I figure out which are my "must haves" I'll get a bottles of 48mg plus doublers of them and that should set me up for most of the year.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
I'll prob try one wacky flavor... but I'm thinking mostly tame stuff. Got some awesome fruit mix samples today from wisteeler fan and they taste amazing mixed with some of the flavs I already have... so I'm going to be ordering some high nic flavs to balance out my doubler-to-48mg ratio.

Has anyone tried just strawberries & creme? I'm thinking strawberry+vanilla+bavarian cream...

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
What is chocolate 712? Is dairy like a milk? Could I add this to my Kahlua and Cream (capellas) for a milkier taste?

I like things like chocolate/banana/mint
Chocolate/caramel/coffee
They have two chocolates -- regular and 712.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...tasty-vapor-chocolate-vs-chocolate-712-a.html

I asked Geoff to add dairy in the customized list. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who didn't know it existed. They actually consider it a base rather than a flavor but it's what you would add to get milk chocolate or cafe au lait.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tasty-vapor/82472-dairy.html

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
I was kinda thinking of using this opportunity to get a whole bunch of single flavors. Then I can mix my own weirdness when I want without having to muck around with basic flavoring strengths.

Yeah, that's the idea with some of the basic stuff I'm getting... strawberry, a creamy-cheesecake mix, a cinnamon/clove spicy mix, banana creme, and and and... Basically stuff that I can use in combination with the stuff I already have... mix'n'matchy.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
Belle,I want a clove,cinnimon,sweetish blend.Any ideas how to mix it?

That's what I want--to add to some fruit flavs to make spiced fruits (I make a lot of spiced fruit jams, it's something I really like, lol). I'm thinking clove/cinnamon/honey, heaviest on the cinnamon/honey with just enough clove for body. And I'll say I'd like/don't mind if they use sweetener, since I know they don't add it since some people aren't cool with it, whatever they think is best. Maybe even a -tiny- dash of vanilla, but I'll add that here since I got some cheapie vanilla liquid from another vendor's sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread