All right people. Spill it. Favorite custom flavors. Must know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I love all of the cheesecake flavors so I ordered cheesecake doubler with several other flavors at 48mg to create my own flavored cheesecakes.

A friend of mine did the same thing and said they dont taste like the ones he got premade. Im thinking there may be sweetener or something else in it. He got rasp, straw, and blue plus the plain CC doubler.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
A friend of mine did the same thing and said they dont taste like the ones he got premade. Im thinking there may be sweetener or something else in it. He got rasp, straw, and blue plus the plain CC doubler.

Yeah, I'd be willing to bet the premium strawb/blueberry cheesecake flavors are lot more complex than that. That's why they're premium!

thaitee

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
AZ
I ordered peach/menthol. I discovered early in vaping that I can't vape pure fruit flavors (at least the chinese ones) they make me get those shiver feelings, lol. I have to mix them with menthol to get them.

I am the same! I was a menthol smoker and I have tried several coffee,fruit and chocolate flavors and still don't care for anything that does not have a menthol/mint/cinnamon taste!

How do you like the peach/menthol?

Devilooman

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Indian Trail, NC
I just ordered the peach/menthol from TV and I really can't wait to try it. I put 20% peach so hopefully that will not be too much. Right now I have a peach from Dekang that I have to mix with menthol to vape and not get those shivers. It tastes pretty good but I'm really looking forward to TV's version of it.

BTW I've also mixed watermelon (again the shiver thing) with menthol and that makes it yummy. hmmm maybe it's the menthol LOL :oops:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Do you think Peppermint would have the same effect on the fruit flavors -- make them less sweet and non-shiverry -- as the menthol does? I want to buy a couple of fruit flavors but I want to tone down the sweetness.

I think so....i'm going to try it. I think peppermint is such a strong flavor it will mint up anything fruity. I've added some to cherry flavor before and it was really good. I'm definately going to try it with the watermelon.

I'm not much for just fruity flavors..it has to have a kick for me to vape it.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I want some fruit for a change of pace. I'm vaping Banana Nut Bread and Peppermint Smores all day long. Right now I'm making a dent in my Tastyfinger (although I won't reorder that.) I have high hopes for Mint Chocolate Chip and Milk Chocolate which are both going to be in this order. I need something that isn't based on a solid-sugar desert for a change of pace.

I am going for Cafe au Lait but I want another. It would be good to use the Peppermint (which I'm buying regardless) and kick the Menthol off.

I keep making lists of what to order this week and it just hit $201. I have to kick some things (a lot of things) off.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
Poeia--I use the peppermint for everything, including un-shudderizing the fruit flavs, works like a charm. :D And I've used the Almond Horn doubler w/ fruits with some nice results. It's my 'menthol' of choice now. Mix it w/pineapple doubler constantly.

The banana seems to be a winner for unshiverizin' the other fruit flavs too.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I like some almond things including Amaretto and the nuts themselves, but assuming the Almond Horn tastes like I remember the pastry tasting, it's a little marzipanny (which I don't love.) But pineapple ranks right down there with coconut and grapefruit for being horrible in any format whatsoever.

Your mileage does, of course, vary.;)

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
Yeah, if you don't dig marzipan you might not like Almond Horn, though it tastes more like real almonds than marzipan does. Marzipan actually reminds me more of Amaretto than Almond Horn, so who the hell knows. Flavor is a weird thing. ;)

But anyways, my main point was that the peppermint works as well as menthol for making the fruit flavs vapeable for me, lol.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Yup, which is good. Thanks. I'm getting Peppermint and Cheesecake and can pair the Raspberry and the Apricot with either of them.

Now I just have to decide if I'm keeping the Lime Lemonade in, kicking it out in favor of something else, or saving money by kicking it out and not replacing it.

Or I could change my mind on all of the above (except the Peppermint) for the 6th time since Friday. :rolleyes:

ETA: Also staying, no matter what are MCC, Milk Chocolate and Cafe au Lait.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I want some fruit for a change of pace. I'm vaping Banana Nut Bread and Peppermint Smores all day long. Right now I'm making a dent in my Tastyfinger (although I won't reorder that.) I have high hopes for Mint Chocolate Chip and Milk Chocolate which are both going to be in this order. I need something that isn't based on a solid-sugar desert for a change of pace.

I am going for Cafe au Lait but I want another. It would be good to use the Peppermint (which I'm buying regardless) and kick the Menthol off.

I keep making lists of what to order this week and it just hit $201. I have to kick some things (a lot of things) off.

The mint chocolate chip cookie actually became an all day vape for me. It is that good. And I'm not one that can usually vape minty or menthol stuff all day.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I am -so- in love with the peppermint... I know it's hellaciously strong compared to other minty vapes but that's what I love about it. & even a tiny bit will make other juices minty. Sooo glad I ordered it. *purrs* I might actually get more with the sale... sigh. :D
It's also very versatile. It's packs a nice wallop when you vape it by itself; add some sweetener and it tastes like a candy cane; I add it to my S'mores for a chocolate-mint thing that's great...

I only bought the e-liquid last time so I've been rationing it a bit. Now that I know I love it, I'm going for another bottle plus a doubler so I can add it to other things as well.

tiempo

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
WISCONSIN
Tiempo: The orange has orange oil in it- so requires shaking (At least the one I ordered last month did) It's nice and very strong. Most of it is being lovingly vaped by the hubs as I prefer creamier/or more dessert like flavors.

I also ordered the orange creamsicle... keeping my fingers crossed, the last 2 I ordered elsewhere were terrible.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
Okay, I think I'm more or less decided:

Almond/Buttercream/Honey: 50% Almond, 40% Buttercream, 10% Honey (Almond frosting/marzipanny type taste? Maybe no honey, idk... Almond might be toothy enough w/out.)

Cinnamon: Plain Cinnamon

Cheesecake/Vanilla/Add Dairy: Goal is cheesecake flavor ice cream. (Per Miss Ramilya's suggestion)

Clove/Honey/Cinnamon: 50% Clove, 40% Cinnamon, 10% Honey (Might nix the honey here... idk)

Amaretto/Choc 712/Cherry: 60% Amaretto, 30% Choc, 10% Cherry (Choc Cherry Amaretto shooter being the goal here... maybe +dairy for a li'l whipped cream on top?)

Banana Creme/Add Dairy: Goal is banana pudding (+sweetener is okay; substitutions/additions/changes okay)*Maybe dairy not necessary, since I've been told the Banana Creme by its lonesome is creamy enough?

Strawberry/?: Goal is strong flavored strawberry syrup--like for ice cream sundaes or milk (+sweetener is okay; substitutions/additions/changes okay). Maybe just plain will do it? Or maybe a -teensy- bit of Cherry or Raspberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread