All right people. Spill it. Favorite custom flavors. Must know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll prob try one wacky flavor... but I'm thinking mostly tame stuff. Got some awesome fruit mix samples today from wisteeler fan and they taste amazing mixed with some of the flavs I already have... so I'm going to be ordering some high nic flavs to balance out my doubler-to-48mg ratio.

Has anyone tried just strawberries & creme? I'm thinking strawberry+vanilla+bavarian cream...

Strawberry cream is excellent..it's a tad more subtle then Rasberry Bavarian....I think your mix would be delish~!:)

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I'm taking a break from Atomic Cinnacide right now. It is really great but very, very strong. But one of the things I like to do with it is add it to some of the mistakes I've purchased in the past. It makes the AC just a bit less intense but you can't actually taste the other flavor -- no waste.

For that same reason I'd say that if you decide to add it to anything you like, just add a drop or two. It will definitely add a kick to any flavor but it will also dominate it if you give it a chance.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
Yeah, I'm still considering adding a li'l cream instead of getting plain strawberry. I'd like an 'almost' plain strawb flavor, because I want it to be strong in the strawberry department, but not shuddery on its own (which has been my experience with plain fruit flav e-juices). I'd prob still use it to mix with other juices though, idk! :lol:

Yeah, I'm still considering adding a li'l cream instead of getting plain strawberry. I'd like an 'almost' plain strawb flavor, because I want it to be strong in the strawberry department, but not shuddery on its own (which has been my experience with plain fruit flav e-juices). I'd prob still use it to mix with other juices though, idk! :lol:
the Strawberrry Cream I ordered..is very good..but not, as as strong on the fruit flavor as I would like. So I made a hodge podge flavor with it..using all fruit type juices, what the heck I thought....Wow~!Talk about fruit explosion~! It ended up tasting like one of those three flavor fruit popsicle's.....and very good on flavor~! I prefer the Rasberry Bavarian Cream....When I ordered I thought..okay what has a stonger taste..Strawberry or Raspberry? I think Rasberry does....now Rasberry Bavarian Cream is one of my favorites. :D

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Coffee is coffee.

Cappuccino is espresso, milk and milk foam. Some people add cocoa, cinnamon or nutmeg on top. I don't know which of those, if any, are in Geoff's mix.

I'm not crazy about espresso. I like the lighter taste of plain coffee (I also prefer mild or medium roast coffees to dark roasts.) I'm going to make cafe au lait -- coffee and dairy (and add sweetener.)

Coffee is coffee.

Cappuccino is espresso, milk and milk foam. Some people add cocoa, cinnamon or nutmeg on top. I don't know which of those, if any, are in Geoff's mix.

I'm not crazy about espresso. I like the lighter taste of plain coffee (I also prefer mild or medium roast coffees to dark roasts.) I'm going to make cafe au lait -- coffee and dairy (and add sweetener.)
okay I need to know..because it's been mentioned a lot..about adding sweetener. What are you using for sweetener, and where do you get it? I was thinking of adding stivia (comes in a very fine powder), an all natural sweetner, found in health foor stores. I missed the boat on this~lol

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Sucralose -- it's the same thing as Splenda but in liquid form. It is concentrated sweetness with none of the nasty bitterness of Stevia.

TV sells it under Miscellaneous Products. If you just want a little in one creation, you can ask them to add it in the notes. But it's not at all expensive and you might like adding some to several liquids. (For example, peppermint is very different with and without it. I like it both ways depending on my mood so I like that I can add it at home.)

Here's a good article about it. My supermarket doesn't carry it. I haven't checked local drugstores but TV is offering it at a great price. If you're placing an order already, it makes sense to toss in a bottle for $2. It will last you for months.

Sucralose -- it's the same thing as Splenda but in liquid form. It is concentrated sweetness with none of the nasty bitterness of Stevia.

TV sells it under Miscellaneous Products. If you just want a little in one creation, you can ask them to add it in the notes. But it's not at all expensive and you might like adding some to several liquids. (For example, peppermint is very different with and without it. I like it both ways depending on my mood so I like that I can add it at home.)

Here's a good article about it. My supermarket doesn't carry it. I haven't checked local drugstores but TV is offering it at a great price. If you're placing an order already, it makes sense to toss in a bottle for $2. It will last you for months.
Thanks a ton POEIA...a huge help...and yes stevia does have a bit of a bitter taste~:cool:

Jimmy_2k9

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Hamilton, Oh
Jimmy, do you like other fruit flav e-juices? It's not TV specifically that gives me shivers--actually, the TV fruit flav juices are above and beyond in quality/flavor compared to the factory stuff, but I've been burned so many times by factory produced fruit flav juices that I take no chances, lol.

I've had apple, watermelon and strawberry from Shawn at Litecigusa before. I love all three, I didn't notice any kid of shivers while vaping those juices though. We'll see how it goes when my juice gets here.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I feel a bit boring now that I only got cherry brandy for my FOTW :lol:
Its jsut one of those flavors I always thought about having him mix, then backed off at the last minute and got a premium instead (they were great though so I never regretted buying those).
I got the CCMC (MCCC?) this time also and it should be here sometime this week.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
I've had apple, watermelon and strawberry from Shawn at Litecigusa before. I love all three, I didn't notice any kid of shivers while vaping those juices though. We'll see how it goes when my juice gets here.

You'll prob be fine then... I just can't handle plain fruit flavors from any vendor; I've been too nervous to try many of Tasty Vapor's but the ones I have have been excellent. You'd think I'd get over it but some of the ones I've had from elsewhere set my teeth on edge.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Yeah. I ordered. Now I can stop obsessing about this.

Chocolate 712/vanilla/add dairy - Milk Chocolate (Geoff said it needs a "touch of vanilla")
Coffee/add dairy - Cafe au Lait
Apricot Cheesecake
Lime Lemonade

The rest were individual flavors, not combinations.

ETA: I'm wondering if there is any cosmic meaning to the fact that I was born in '53 and my order number is 5353.

Last edited:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Yeah. I ordered. Now I can stop obsessing about this.

Chocolate 712/vanilla/add dairy - Milk Chocolate (Geoff said it needs a "touch of vanilla")
Coffee/add dairy - Cafe au Lait
Apricot Cheesecake
Lime Lemonade

The rest were individual flavors, not combinations.

ETA: I'm wondering if there is any cosmic meaning to the fact that I was born in '53 and my order number is 5353.

You'll have to let us know how the apricot is. I was debating between that, raspberry, or plum.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I got the raspberry by itself. I love raspberry so I think it can be a solo vape, added to peppermint or added to the apricot cheesecake. And plum was actually the third fruit I considered (but I don't think it would go well with cheesecake -- just solo or with mint.)

Also got butter cream, peppermint, a peppermint doubler and mint chocolate chip. Other than the last 2, everything was on sale. I'm hoping to fall in love with a couple of these (especially mcc and/or milk chocolate.) But, considering how much I just spent, I may replenish anything I run out of but no new flavors until autumn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread