All right people. Spill it. Favorite custom flavors. Must know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy_2k9

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Hamilton, Oh
So wow, I just got my order of Caramel-Apple-Cinnamon and just straight Watermelon. Both 36mg/20%vg.

I think I need to order 24mg next time, this stuff is STRONG! lol. I ordered tobacco and tastyfinger in 36mg in the past and it was never so strong... Couple puffs of this and I'm good to go. The taste on both these is amazing though, absolutely what I imagined them to taste like.

tiempo

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
WISCONSIN
I ordered 4:

Orange creamsicle with cream and vanilla (orange dreamsicle)~ delicious and FINALLY an orange flavor that does not have a perfumey chemical burnt taste!

Raspberry creamsicle (done the same as the orange)~ delicious, very "rich" creamy flavor

Cherry limeade (cherry/lemonade/lime)~ delicious, crisp and refreshing

Almond/caramel/bavarian cream ~ very nice mellow vape, I plan on adding cinnamon to some of this, but is very pleasant on its own.

Thank you again Tasty Vapor!

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Well I bought a bandaid for my cappuccino overkill (chocolate banana cream cappuccino mix)
Ended up tasting like burnt coffee! So I did a banana cream chocolate cheesecake mix and I'll just mix that with the cappuccino overkill I would hate to lose that bottle.
This will smooth it out and make it creamier! I love coffee. You think that will work?

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
Wow ... One of the customs I ordered was chocolate/orange as well, with 10% vanilla with a comment that I was aiming to emulate chocolate sticks with the orange jelly centers. Don'cha love an optimist? I already have the TV sweetener.

Also ordered chocolate/marshmallow/pecan as someone in the community had said it resembled Turtles candy (sorry for not giving credit to whomever it was that dreamed it up), Chocolate/add dairy/ touch of vanilla as a creamer to tone down a dry (as opposed to sweet) coffee juice and, because of the reviews, caramel popcorn.

As a heavy vapor and chocoholic, I reckon to be in vape heaven when it all arrives ....

thaitee

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
AZ
So wow, I just got my order of Caramel-Apple-Cinnamon and just straight Watermelon. Both 36mg/20%vg.

I think I need to order 24mg next time, this stuff is STRONG! lol. I ordered tobacco and tastyfinger in 36mg in the past and it was never so strong... Couple puffs of this and I'm good to go. The taste on both these is amazing though, absolutely what I imagined them to taste like.

good to hear! I ordered a watermelon for my husband. he did not want any other flavor, but prefers to mix his own menthol in if he wants a different flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread