All the news that's fit to print.....see it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Pet squirrel accompanies owner everywhere, even on motorcycle | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

AR-120719515.jpg&q=100&maxh=300

HANG ON YOU LITTLE FREAK!!!!!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
A Squirrel Nut Zipper is a delicious vanilla nut caramel that was first introduced in 1926 by the Squirrel Brand Company whose primary products are nuts. Squirrel Brand's managers developed the formula for a vanilla nut caramel to complement their chocolate caramel candy. The only thing missing was a name. One of the managers came across an article in a local newspaper documenting the arrest for public drunkenness of a resident who had to be talked down from a tree by the police. When they got him down and asked him to explain himself he said "it must have been the Nut Zipper" referring to a local alcoholic concoction that was popular at the time. Squirrel Brand's managers decided that this would be the perfect name for our new candy.

FlickFlick

And speaking of classic candy....can I just say.....Holy Mother of God!!!!! um....WTF? Seriously......you would put that thing in your mouth??????? No me....uhah...no.

The Worlds Largest Gummie Worm!

Last edited:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
A Squirrel Nut Zipper is a delicious vanilla nut caramel that was first introduced in 1926 by the Squirrel Brand Company whose primary products are nuts. Squirrel Brand's managers developed the formula for a vanilla nut caramel to complement their chocolate caramel candy. The only thing missing was a name. One of the managers came across an article in a local newspaper documenting the arrest for public drunkenness of a resident who had to be talked down from a tree by the police. When they got him down and asked him to explain himself he said "it must have been the Nut Zipper" referring to a local alcoholic concoction that was popular at the time. Squirrel Brand's managers decided that this would be the perfect name for our new candy.

FlickFlick

And speaking of classic candy....can I just say.....Holy Mother of God!!!!! um....WTF? Seriously......you would put that thing in your mouth??????? No me....uhah...no.

The Worlds Largest Gummie Worm!

Oh THANK GOD that there was a caption on that pick LK! A gummie bear was NOT my first thought! :evil::lol::evil:

skye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Texas
Omygosh!! I need this for my brothers ex-wife ( yes we still talk) She LOVES squirrels, and took one in as a baby. Her name is 'Bada'. Well, Bada got so outta hand biting the kids and got into lots of trouble, so my sil put her out ( after a few years). Well, sil did not know she should have taken Bada a few miles away to let her go, she just let her out in the yard. So, then when sil/mama squirrel , would go out Bada would attack her. Sil is kinda crazy, and laughed it off until Bada began to attack others. Sigh! Bada found a boyfriend, and had babies, she didn't know what to do with 'em, so she brought them back to sil. So, she raised them for Bada. But, had to take Bada to a refuge, where they eventually released Bada back into the woods. Anyway, she is an animal lover, cats, dogs, squirrels, all four legged, and furry ones. I did look on the website to find the necklace, and T shirt. But could not find them. <3...................

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh LK, lookie what I found in a new catalog........the affordable version $29.98,
what a deal...lol

View attachment 129523

and this too!

View attachment 129524

catalogfavoritesdotcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread