The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

All the news that's fit to print.....see it here!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
  2. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

3. Vchick

Vchick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    hehe...............and all because she went to see the Squirrel nut zippers.......priceless!

[​IMG]

4. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    A Squirrel Nut Zipper is a delicious vanilla nut caramel that was first introduced in 1926 by the Squirrel Brand Company whose primary products are nuts. Squirrel Brand's managers developed the formula for a vanilla nut caramel to complement their chocolate caramel candy. The only thing missing was a name. One of the managers came across an article in a local newspaper documenting the arrest for public drunkenness of a resident who had to be talked down from a tree by the police. When they got him down and asked him to explain himself he said "it must have been the Nut Zipper" referring to a local alcoholic concoction that was popular at the time. Squirrel Brand's managers decided that this would be the perfect name for our new candy.

FlickFlick

And speaking of classic candy....can I just say.....Holy Mother of God!!!!! um.......? Seriously......you would put that thing in your mouth??????? No me....uhah...no.

The Worlds Largest Gummie Worm!

[​IMG]

5. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Oh THANK GOD that there was a caption on that pick LK! A gummie bear was NOT my first thought! :evil::lol::evil:

6. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    waiting patiently for the next squirrel update

[​IMG]

7. Vchick

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
  8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Yes it is! Do you need my home address so you can have it delivered? I'm afraid it might get lost if you send it to the warehouse. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

9. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    HA HA HA oh GUMMY WORM! So that's what they call it now!

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    vchick....did you get a tracking number? No package yet :(

11. Vchick

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    dang LK, just when I thought I had enough in my pp account, I realized I misplaced the decimal...........:ohmy:

12. Vchick

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
  13. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Nice finds vchick... Wanna bet who their next customer will be? ;)

14. skye

skye Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2011
    Texas
    Omygosh!! I need this for my brothers ex-wife ( yes we still talk) She LOVES squirrels, and took one in as a baby. Her name is 'Bada'. Well, Bada got so outta hand biting the kids and got into lots of trouble, so my sil put her out ( after a few years). Well, sil did not know she should have taken Bada a few miles away to let her go, she just let her out in the yard. So, then when sil/mama squirrel , would go out Bada would attack her. Sil is kinda crazy, and laughed it off until Bada began to attack others. Sigh! Bada found a boyfriend, and had babies, she didn't know what to do with 'em, so she brought them back to sil. So, she raised them for Bada. But, had to take Bada to a refuge, where they eventually released Bada back into the woods. Anyway, she is an animal lover, cats, dogs, squirrels, all four legged, and furry ones. I did look on the website to find the necklace, and T shirt. But could not find them. <3...................

15. Vchick

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
  16. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I would buy that....but I'm impatiently stalking the mail dude for my Squirrel Queen from the UK. That is a raw diamond in her little freaky paws. And yes...the crown is 9K gold...she is solid silver.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.