www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
yup, nautilus mini is still the king of MTL
My Protank II begs to differ. ;)

Protank II.jpg

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Is the nautilus mini much different than the way that nautilus 2 vapes? I wouldn't know cuz I only had the regular nautilus and never the nautilus mini. I have to say I am really enjoying my nautilus 2 to the point that it got me mostly off subohm vaping. I don't know what it is that did it to me. Must be these nautilus tanks are pretty damn good in every way. I'm grateful.

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
Is the nautilus mini much different than the way that nautilus 2 vapes? I wouldn't know cuz I only had the regular nautilus and never the nautilus mini. I have to say I am really enjoying my nautilus 2 to the point that it got me mostly off subohm vaping. I don't know what it is that did it to me. Must be these nautilus tanks are pretty damn good in every way. I'm grateful.

No, not much difference in the way they vape. Although I do think that the N2 has better flavor.

I used Nautilus Minis almost exclusively for 2 years, and then decided to try the N2 out on a whim. I had replaced all of my Minis by the end of that month, I liked it that much. But there are others who still like the original for various reasons, so I say give it a go and see how you like it.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I know that so many people here diy for e-liquid For myself I never went that route so I don't know how to do it. I'm sure that if I wanted to learn I can. But my point is that when I was subohming I was using so much e-liquid that it was costing me so much unnecessary money. With the nautilus 2 I use so much less e-liquid its a joke in comparison. I bought a 100 ml bottle of 24mg e-liquid and that can easily last me well over a months time. Works very well for me. I don't care about clouds anymore rather it's about staying off the stinkies and that's what counts.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
The N2 has a smoother more concentrated airflow which can also have more range. I don't know if it's nostalgia or that it was my original tank that got me off smoking but even though My ole Nautilus Mini is no longer working and I have the N2, I still want another Mini...
I use all RTAs now except for the Nautilus line coils. They are the only pre-built coils I still will buy.

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
I use all RTAs now except for the Nautilus line coils. They are the only pre-built coils I still will buy.

Same here. Something about the way a Nautilus 2 fits on an iStick Mini, and the way it can be concealed completely by just my fingers keeps me using it when I'm in a "stealth necessary" kind of situation.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Same here. Something about the way a Nautilus 2 fits on an iStick Mini, and the way it can be concealed completely by just my fingers keeps me using it when I'm in a "stealth necessary" kind of situation.
I feel exactly the same way. I don't mean to imitate what you said but I fit my Nautilus 2 on my target mini and just love the way that it is that way. It's an extremely small mod with a great tank, great for stealth and also very pocket friendly. I still get decent battery life from the target mini because I'm on only 12W and it charges fast too.
20170705_113326.jpg

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Yup, a classic for sure. I love mine, but getting the bottom off was beginning to be a pain for me so switched to some Triton minis.

Ha ha yeah, only last night I was having to employ my old trick of a towel wrapped round the bottom ring and using my teeth to undo it. That or putting it between a door frame and pushing the door tight against it and twisting sometimes works.
What it is for me is there's something slightly 'smokey' about the vapour the nautilus mini gives off which I haven't really experienced with anything else which when you're coming straight of the nasties, they give you a feel of what you've been used to more than a really clean sub ohm vape which at first can be too clean for me.

My sister has been using the new Aspire Pockex - that vapes really good too, nice and smooth and a nice small package. Hard for me to justify the cost though when I have a CF TC100 and 2 Cleito tanks.

I still prefer the Nautilus Mini to the Cleito though, goes through way less juice and is that perfect blend of being able to do MTL drag but which also gives a slight lung hit :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh my, a door jamb? Get one of these: https://www.amazon.com/SZAT-Multi-s...=8-2-spons&keywords=glass+bottle+opener&psc=1 that's what I have for pesky tanks (the smallest size ring fits tanks pretty good.)

I pretended I got it for the glass jars I can't open as well, though I typically would just bang them (fairly gently) against the floor until the seal popped and didn't have an issue. And it does serve a dual use for that purpose. If you want something less unwieldy you can get them in smaller sizes, but that one works just fine, LOL. I found I needed it for the Kabuki on occasion, that seal can get rather tight.

Door jamb-- creative but maybe not the best choice when there are other options out there.... ??

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread