(Almost) Made up my mind on what to get! Just need a bit of help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeonline

Verified Member
May 29, 2009
How's it going forum?

Ready to pull the trigger on my first E-cig!

I'm going to buy a black 510 kit from Liberty Flights, and I had previously considered purchasing my juice from MadVapes, but I wanted to get some more input on some good quality, economically priced juice.

Also, is there any other recommendations for accessories that I would need in addition to my basic kit and some juice?

Any help is appreciated :)

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
I highly recommend Copper Creek juices. She doesn't have a huge selection, but what she does have is perfection. Each and every one. She's away right now for VapeFest, but she normally runs a deal of the day which most of the time is one of her juice flavors. $10 for 30ml. Of course her regular prices are great too. Only $12.50 for 30ml of very high quality.

juxt4p0z

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
Sunny Florida (DANG it's hot)
DO NOT ORDER EJUICE FROM MADVAPES!

I truly love those guys, and for hardware they are awesome, ship on time, take care of issues, etc. That being said, their TopVapor ejuice is one of the worst on the market...you gotta stay away from hardware suppliers to buy your juice. The best bet is to get it from a dedicated juice vendor, there are great ones in the forum suppliers thread, my personal favorites include:

Gourmet Vapor
KickBassVapor
Alien Visions EJuice
Velvet Vapor
Vaporbomb

GL!

Dudeonline

Verified Member
May 29, 2009
I highly recommend Copper Creek juices. She doesn't have a huge selection, but what she does have is perfection. Each and every one. She's away right now for VapeFest, but she normally runs a deal of the day which most of the time is one of her juice flavors. $10 for 30ml. Of course her regular prices are great too. Only $12.50 for 30ml of very high quality.

Awesome. I might just need to order from her. Her juices sound delicious.

I won't be attending this year, but since I live in LV, I will be attending next year for sure :)

Incognito™

ECF Veteran
DO NOT ORDER EJUICE FROM MADVAPES!

I truly love those guys, and for hardware they are awesome, ship on time, take care of issues, etc. That being said, their TopVapor ejuice is one of the worst on the market...you gotta stay away from hardware suppliers to buy your juice. The best bet is to get it from a dedicated juice vendor, there are great ones in the forum suppliers thread, my personal favorites include:

Gourmet Vapor
KickBassVapor
Alien Visions EJuice
Velvet Vapor
Vaporbomb

GL!

I strongly disagree. I ONLY order my juice from MadVapes. Their juice is delicious, the prices are awesome and the shipping time is outstanding.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Heh, thanks dudes. Total newb over here. When i am on the hunt for juice, what price should i be looking to pay? Are all the suppliers about the same cost? i just dont want to be over paying and not even knowing it. Is there a rule of thumb like i shouldn't be paying over $xx per 10ml?

Prices are all over the place. I've tried some as expensive as $17 per 30ml, and there are some vendors who charge even more than that. You need to find what you like at a price you're comfortable with. The most important thing is finding a juice that will keep you off the analogs.

And everyone has an opinion about the best (me included) and the worst (me included) and the next guy will have the exact opposite opinion. :)

Last edited:

juxt4p0z

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
Sunny Florida (DANG it's hot)
Incognito™;4108182 said:
I strongly disagree. I ONLY order my juice from MadVapes. Their juice is delicious, the prices are awesome and the shipping time is outstanding.

God help you! ;) J/K ... I got kick azz caramel, vanutla, butterscotch, triple zest, tropical splash and a few others in sampler packs, and the ones that are darker (caramel, vanilla, etc) had this buttocky smell that I couldn't get past. Literally tasted like I was tossing a 3 day old salad :( eww. The fruity/spicy flavors had great smell, but vaped very mediciney if you know what I mean...like flavored cough syrup.

Maybe it was a bad batch, sometimes that happens, and yes they're steeped, shook, etc. But I've never had good luck with juice from a dedicated hardware vendor ...

I already said they ship on time :D

x-smok3

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Tennessee
I have to agree on the 510, I wish I had someone tell be before I ordered how frustrating the mini's are. They are a quality product but the battery life was about 1-2 hours between recharge. Not saying don't buy it but consider an ego style, you won't regret it.

As for E-liquids my go to, with some great liquids, and great prices is ECblend. I am addicted to their 7 leaf and the chocolate hazelnut tobacco. I have tried others from them that were quality liquids but didn't appeal to my tastes; however they are hard to beat for customer service, fast shipping and quality product. I have never tried Copper Creek myself, I have tried so many flavors and am mostly partial to tobacco and don't see any there.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I strongly recommend manual batteries

510 manuals are totally sealed metal on the threaded end - safe from being damaged or killed by juice leaks, and you can safely refill cartomizers and use a drip tip on an atomizer to to test juices. Manuals won't turn on accidentally from wind or vibration. And manuals make it easier to get a good hit.

Short battery life because it is small. I recommend the PCC at NoSmokeVA which is very roomy and works manual batteries.

Get a 510 drip tip, eliquids, and I recommend Boge 3.0 ohm cartomizers (most prefer cartomizers to atty+cart for their favorite juices). I use thin juices on them (20% or less VG). For the atomizer carts, don't throw any used ones away - when the stuffing gets gross you can try to wash dry and refluff it or replace it with the precut 510 blue foam stuffing from strictlyejuice.com (search there for foam)

It's fine to start on. And any attys and cartos you have for it will also be usable on most big battery and mod upgrades because most are 510 threaded. A 3.7v big battery (like the Riva 510 kits at Liberty-Flights, or a simple 3.7v mod box used with industrial batteries) may be a nice addition later, at least for at home and for when you need to carry longer battery charge with you. 3.7v will vape the 510 attys and cartos hotter so it works good as a companion to a 510.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread