Aloha, Newb In San Diego...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush808

Feb 16, 2013
Socal
Hi.

About four weeks in, and four weeks without a single "analog".

I'm currently using a VV 501 ego style with Clearos (Mini Nova, alum tube, and stardust). Looking into a APV either VAMO or eVic (need to learn how these rba works, via Utube, haha).

ANYONE here in San Diego have a good Brick and Mortar place? I've read a post that someone bought an AIV juice at one, but Could not respond or IM due to Newb status. I didnt know Stores that carry other online vendor's ejuice existed. The only B&M i've been to is Vapure, which is ehhh.

Rush808

Feb 16, 2013
Socal
Check out vaperoo in Mira Mar, you can sample juices, they have their own juices and also sell villain vapors. The guys there know their stuff. Big step up from vapure.

Thanks for the Reccomendation, this place is definately on a different Level than Vapure.

Picked up Mama Cookies & Fuzion Frenzy. MC is legit. FF Is an awesome mix of tropical fruits, I taste a strong mango mixed with pineapple?

Vaperoo is awesome. I have a few of their flavors (Creameroo and Waikiki Punch), some from Villain Vapors (Queen of Hearts and Tombstone), and one from Vaper Venue (Chimp Berries). I also love their selection of mods and rebuildable atomizers and their space is beautiful.

I'm opening a shop by mid-April as well and we'll be working in conjunction with Vaperoo to bring more mechanical mods to San Diego. Our theme is all-natural flavoring so we plan to carry the likes of Virgin Vapors, Alice In Vapeland, Orb Vapor and Highbrow Vapor.

Also, Sun Vapers in La Mesa (not a B&M I don't think) has a Facebook. And of course, there's Vapure as others have mentioned.

rockb4

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2013
us
Liberty Flights in is Kearney Mesa, but I've never been. I check their Facebook occasionally and see comments from people saying they went by and the place was closed, or no one answers the phone, so I'm not even sure they have a storefront. It's a shame because they are right near where I work. One of these days I'll get over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread