Alot Of Flavors But Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for something new in regards to recipes. I have made a lot of strawberry type mixes, fruit mixed and a lot of custards. I am getting tiered of mixing the same flavors together and I am looking for something different. Here is a list of the flavors I have maybe someone can help me out and suggest a mix.

TFA FLAVORS

Whipped Cream
Acetyl Pyrazine
Strawberries & Cream
Vanilla Cupcake
Pear
Raspberry (Sweet)
Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust
Coconut Candy
Apple Candy
Lemon
Strawberry
Banana Foster
Ripe Banana
Sweet Cream
Horchata
Apple Pie
Sweetner
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Honey Dew
Dulce De Leche
French Vanilla
Bavarian Cream
Blueberry Wild
Watermelom
Waffle
Vanilla Custard
Maple Syrup
Apple
Graham Cracker
Ripe Strawberry

Capella

Vanilla Custard
Sweet Strawberry
French Toast
Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Boston Cream Pie
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
Cake Batter

Loraan

Cheesecake

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I am looking for something new in regards to recipes. I have made a lot of strawberry type mixes, fruit mixed and a lot of custards. I am getting tiered of mixing the same flavors together and I am looking for something different.

Most of your flavors are fruits and custards, so there's not a heap of flavors to do totally different recipes with. A few, though:

French Toast or Waffles with Maple Syrup

I know coconut + Cheesecake Graham Crust is good, but cheesecake is probably too close to custard to be called "totally different"

CAP Choc Glazed Doughnut is like milk-chocolate candy coating when used about 2% in a recipe - try chocolate-dipped graham-crackers

Horchata + Dulce de Leche + Graham Cracker + Ice Cream would make cinnamon grahams in caramel ice cream

Apple Candy with a little Horchata could make a cinnamon-candy-apple

Most of your flavors are fruits and custards, so there's not a heap of flavors to do totally different recipes with. A few, though:

French Toast or Waffles with Maple Syrup

I know coconut + Cheesecake Graham Crust is good, but cheesecake is probably too close to custard to be called "totally different"

CAP Choc Glazed Doughnut is like milk-chocolate candy coating when used about 2% in a recipe - try chocolate-dipped graham-crackers

Horchata + Dulce de Leche + Graham Cracker + Ice Cream would make cinnamon grahams in caramel ice cream

Apple Candy with a little Horchata could make a cinnamon-candy-apple

any idea on percentages with the CCD and Graham Crackers? 2% and ??

I just did a mix of

Horchata 4%
Dulce De Leche 8%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%

Havent tested it yet, it is in the Ultra Sonic Cleaner at the moment but the smell seems like the horchata is over powering the mix. Any suggestions on how to cut the Horchata down without making a new batch?

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013

I just did a mix of
Horchata 4%
Dulce De Leche 8%
Havent tested it yet, it is in the Ultra Sonic Cleaner at the moment but the smell seems like the horchata is over powering the mix. Any suggestions on how to cut the Horchata down without making a new batch?

I would do that CAP Doughnut 2% plus Graham Cracker 2% for a first try. That'll give you a good idea of the flavor, you can pick whether you want more choc or more graham, and easily add it. It's good to start with light flavoring and work up.

Horchata is a powerful cinnamon, for sure. For my own tastes, I would do maybe 4% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, 2% Dulce, and just 0.5% Horchata to start. But since you already have some mixed differently, you could do this: pour a little bit of your mixed recipe into a different bottle. Add more nic base to that, I'd say equal parts. So you're diluting the flavor to half-strength, keeping the nic the same, and not using up lots of nic base on something you might not like. Try it half strength like that, and see what you think. If you try it full-strength, I recommend taking tiny puffs at first - most people (not everyone!) find it very powerful.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

I just did a mix of

Horchata 4%
Dulce De Leche 8%

I think you may be high on the Dulce De Leche. It's one of my fav creams but I never go above 3%.

I would do that CAP Doughnut 2% plus Graham Cracker 2% for a first try. That'll give you a good idea of the flavor, you can pick whether you want more choc or more graham, and easily add it. It's good to start with light flavoring and work up.

Horchata is a powerful cinnamon, for sure. For my own tastes, I would do maybe 4% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, 2% Dulce, and just 0.5% Horchata to start. But since you already have some mixed differently, you could do this: pour a little bit of your mixed recipe into a different bottle. Add more nic base to that, I'd say equal parts. So you're diluting the flavor to half-strength, keeping the nic the same, and not using up lots of nic base on something you might not like. Try it half strength like that, and see what you think. If you try it full-strength, I recommend taking tiny puffs at first - most people (not everyone!) find it very powerful.

Now that I really look at the recipe the horchata does look pretty high, but 6.5% seems pretty low for flavor percentage I usually try to go with 15% I am a flavor junkie.

So in regards to cutting down the percentage in half I would get half of the 6ml I made and make up the rest of the 3ml with pg/vg/nic?

Last edited:
I make a juice that is often my ADV using the TFA Raspberry (7%) and Blueberry Wild (12%) with Vodka (.05%). I think the next time I mix it I will probably drop down the percentages of blueberry and raspberry by around 2%. After it sits for awhile it gets a just a tab too much.

That one does seem good I have been looking to make a raspberry mix..Ill try this one as well

Heabob

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
Bay City, Michigan
All the Strawberry flavors come from Planet X, so that's why they taste weird:D

You can try mixing in some Banana, Peach, Lemon, Lime, or whatever, but I just gave up and moved on.

Try:
Blueberry Cheesecake
Blueberry Wild 10%
Cheesecake Graham 5%
or
Lemon Cheesecake
Lemon 10%
Cheesecake Graham 5%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread