ALPHA Alert - The Sax Bottom Coil LED Enhanced eGo Clearo - Blue, Red, Green, Yellow LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
sax.png

sax_1.png

sax_2.png

sax_3.png

sax_4.png

sax_5.png

sax_6.png

ALPHA - The Sax Bottom Coil LED Enhanced eGo Clearo - Blue, Red, Green, Yellow LED
$2.95

Indeed this is a UNIQUE offering, out-of-the-box, cool, fun, sure-to-turn-heads clearomizer offering. It utlizes a saxophone shaped mouthpiece that offers a natural curve to the mouth to give somewhat of a pipe style of vape. The coil in these units is installed at the base and it is fixed - you cannot change these out. It provides 4 different LED colors that light up as you vape.

These have received good early reports and the manufacturing process has been further improved. So we decided to bring this in BUT for our ALPHA group at a special low price to tell us what you think and give us a recommendation as to whether these would be desirable in mainline even though you cannot change out the coil heads. Do they last long enough? How does the LED light hold up? These are the things we want to know and find out. If these perform well we think they would be a great addition to GotVapes mainline product selection. So give us your feedback!

• LED lit in four different colors: blue, green, red, yellow/orange. LED only lights up when you vape.
  • Fixed bottom coil
  • Vortexed inner air tube
  • 2.0ml
  • ~2.2-2.4ohm
  • eGo threaded (not a skirt! you will need to use a 510/eGo adapter to use this on a non-eGo mod)
  • Easy to pull and reinsert silcone top seal. You, of course, remove this to fill.
  • Packaged in a long branded paper box
  • Priced low for our fantastic ALPHA members

Once this is in people's hands please make comments/reviews in the ALPHA thread. Placed a thread here only to promote the ALPHA program and to make sure everyone gets the alert on the new ALPHA offering. You are welcome to make general comments here though!

:)

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
I love an angled mouthpiece with bottom coil clearos. If I'm lying down and vaping, it's so much easier since I can hold the PV straight, but not have to sit up to take a puff. LOL
It's not an issue for most, but I usually wait until the clearo is almost empty to refill, so holding it straight is important when there's only a couple of drops of juice left.
Damn, I'm lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread