Alright all of you BWB veterans out there! Here's a noobs cry for your opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Hello folks.

Some of you may of answered this already in the BWB fanboy/girl thread but please feel free to share again!

I want to know, if you don't mind, what you great folks think of these two specific flavors from BWB (Since I ordered them already :) )

Malty Toffee

Cafe Mocha

Please, feel free to comment on how long you've steeped if you even do. What you think of the flavor. Maybe if you're feeling zesty, a comparison to something or another or maybe a scorecard of some sort? I dunno, whatever you like!

I appreciate any info, feedback, well just about anything in life as long as it doesn't impede my life :)

Thank you again!

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
Of those two, I only know Malty Toffee, and I love it. It just has a nice, dense, hearty flavor and vapor. If I had to pick one juice to vape, this would probably be it. It's very satisfying. Not sweet as fruit/candy flavors, even though it is a candy flavor! And it's great without any steeping, IMHO.

See my YouTube channel for Malty toffee review. You're not missing out FYI.

I tried searching Youtube for your review, but I can't tell which one is yours - what's the link to your channel?

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
See my YouTube channel for Malty toffee review. You're not missing out FYI.

Sounds like a new vaper that either doesn't care for it, or doesn't know about steeping. Either way, whatever. For Levitas...I haven't tried either of these yet. Waiting to try Malty toffee (when it gets back into stock). Welcome to the Crew.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
it's up now... sorry thought i uploaded it back in january. and to Kevin.. yes, i'm a new vapor, and i don't care for it. I'll gladly send you my bottle. i've only been vaping since 9/18/2009, so i'm still rather new.. i have no idea what steeping is becuase i'm a n00b.

and the channel you looking for is VapeFace... Happy vaping!

It's supposed to be subtle...based on EcoPure Rich...makes a great all-day vape.
Thank you for coming to the BWB Fan Forum and letting us know your thoughts.

VFace

Jan 9, 2011
Texas
Ya, i'm aware it's subtle but I wasn't expecting that.. lol but the juice is of the finest quality it's super smooth, and can be an all day vape... however, I'm a big flavor guy... so this isn't for me... the rest of the bottle is still up for grabs, and has now steeped 2 months. I still have a bottle of Waffles that I thoroughly enjoy, and will have to find time to review it. Thank you for the welcoming, I'm still looking forward to trying and reviewing other juices this vendor has to offer.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Hello folks.

Some of you may of answered this already in the BWB fanboy/girl thread but please feel free to share again!

I want to know, if you don't mind, what you great folks think of these two specific flavors from BWB (Since I ordered them already :) )

Malty Toffee

Cafe Mocha

Please, feel free to comment on how long you've steeped if you even do. What you think of the flavor. Maybe if you're feeling zesty, a comparison to something or another or maybe a scorecard of some sort? I dunno, whatever you like!

I appreciate any info, feedback, well just about anything in life as long as it doesn't impede my life :)

Thank you again!

I cant speak on the Cafe Mocha. I havent tried that one.

But Malty Toffee I have purchased and enjoyed.

I tried Malty Toffee on Day one and found that I didnt really taste anything. I chalked this up to one of two things:

First I had been vaping Tastyfinger alot the week prior to receiving my BWB Malty Toffee and any juice I vape for more than a week loses all flavor. So its possible that the Malty activated the same tastebuds as the Tastyfinger and therefore I tasted nothing.

Second, it could have needed to steep.

So I set it aside and vaped BWB Maxboro and BWB Ry4 for a couple of weeks.

About three weeks later I came back to the malty toffee and LOVED it. It had a rich but subtle sweet flavor that really begged me to take another drag right away.It was not an in yoru face flavor but one that produced more flavor on the edges of my mouth than in the center, like the toffee was melting into my cheeks.

Absolutely loved the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread