Alright...here's what I ordered today...I think I've lost my mind. :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
I can't wait for this stuff to get here...with my luck, the ego will come last...lol.

From Liberty-Flights:
Black eGo 510 - Standard Kit
2 x manual eGo 650mAh batteries
2 x Joye 510 atomizer
2 x Atomizer Cone
5 x tobacco cartridges
1 x high speed USB charger
1 x usb mains charger
1 x user manual
1 x presentation box​
eGo XL Cartridges - Black 5 Pack​

From Velvet Vapors:
Sampler Pack:
Waffle 12 mg/mL
Butterscotch 18 mg/mL
Cafe Mocha 12 mg/mL
Hazelnut 12 mg/mL
Black Cherry 18 mg/mL​

From NHaler.com
5 - Joye Tech pre-filled 510 Carts (USA Mix)
2 - Twisted Drip Tips (1-#16. Anodized Aluminum Clear Coat and 1 #64. Silver Swirl)​

And finally from Gourmet Vapor:
1-24MG 5ML Maiden Coffee
1-18MG 5ML Marlburro Light
1-18MG 5ML Grandpa's Cherry tobacco Pipe Flavor
1-24MG 5ML Cuban Cigar Flavor
-All 80% PG / 20% VG​

So. Am I nuts? Too much? Mistakes?

Last edited:

Windpray

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
Louisiana
as long as you got 2 or three batteries and a charger in all you ordered, you should have a great time when it all comes in. This is so much fun, hell, I was ordering about $300 a month for the first 3 months, first I bought one type of e-cig, then I bought another type, then I started trying all kinds of juices, I like cartomizers better but, that is just me, and then I found out I really liked the manuals e-cigs better then the automatic and I am having fun with the juices, I use either 24mg or 18mg, so just have fun and enjoy, this is so much more fun that smoking ever was and I smoked for over 47 years at almost 2 packs a day

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Looks like a modest order to me. But then, I actually DID go overboard in the beginning. Don't believe me? Check post #13 in this zombie thread.

On the positive side, I haven't placed any orders in the past month ... although there are some shiny objects whispering to me, I'm trying to resist, LOL.

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
Just noticed a couple mistakes in my order. Well, one mistake and a couple oversights. First, I ordered eGo XL carts, but no XL atty. Secondly, I have no other empty carts, only the prefilled ones I ordered, hence nothing to put the juice samples I got in. Thirdly, I didn't order any extra atty's at all. So if either one is DOA, or I ruin one I could be in trouble. And lastly, I didn't order any cartomizers at all. There are a couple caveats to that; one being, I am assuming cartos are easier/more convenient on the go/at work. The other being, I can try them if I don't have them...

On a side note, I love this forum, soooo much info, great people, very active. What's interesting to me is the number of newb. I mean people seem to be switching to e-cigs in droves... very cool to be a part of this wave of analog stomping quitters.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Ha ha ha, looks killer! You should be set up for a good long while. :)

Lots of samplers in different flavors and nic strength is a really great idea. So good going there.

And of course, the eGo is pretty awesome. Good call there too.

As far as not having empty carts, here's a tip.

You can pull out the filler, soak it in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes, squeeze it out, and leave it to dry in a well-ventilated area over night. The alcohol will evaporate, and it's good as new.

If that makes you uncomfortable, you can buy polyfill from a craft store for cheap, and stuff your own carts. Easy peasy. :)

In your next order I'd recommend a drip tip. Dripping is a very handy way to try new flavors without dedicating a cart to it before you've tried it. You can, of course, drip with an empty cart as a mouthpiece, or just "tailpipe" it (mouth right on the atomizer - but it does get hot after a few hits), but drip tips are easier.

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Looks like a modest order to me. But then, I actually DID go overboard in the beginning. Don't believe me? Check post #13 in this zombie thread.

On the positive side, I haven't placed any orders in the past month ... although there are some shiny objects whispering to me, I'm trying to resist, LOL.

Where did you get those glass syringes in your zombie post?

pseudus - you'll want to go ahead and e-mail them about the oversight and they may let you order the rest and combine the two orders with only one shipping charge. If they won't do the refund of shipping on the 2nd order ask if they will throw in something of equal value to the shipping. Most vendors are very accomodating that way!

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
In your next order I'd recommend a drip tip. Dripping is a very handy way to try new flavors without dedicating a cart to it before you've tried it. You can, of course, drip with an empty cart as a mouthpiece, or just "tailpipe" it (mouth right on the atomizer - but it does get hot after a few hits), but drip tips are easier.

I ordered 2 already!! (See my OP)

Also, while I got YOUR attention, thank you. Your vids were the basis for most of my current knowledge, well done.

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
pseudus - you'll want to go ahead and e-mail them about the oversight and they may let you order the rest and combine the two orders with only one shipping charge. If they won't do the refund of shipping on the 2nd order ask if they will throw in something of equal value to the shipping. Most vendors are very accomodating that way!

Thanks for the tip, the orders were placed last Thursday, and they are all in transit. Lesson learned, I will only have to wait until next Thursday to order some more stuff... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread