Alright, let's put an end to my atty/carto search...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thared33

Aug 14, 2013
usa
I'm not satisfied with the hardware (and not to mention e-juice) that I've tried because the amount of flavor, vapor and throat hit that I want just isn't there. I'm running an Ego C Twist right now and a variety of cartos and atomizers. Boge cartos, some Ikenvape atties and a 357 atty. Even the 357 atty which I paid a pretty penny for isn't delivering the amount of flavor and vapor that I desire. The Ikenvape atties I've tried were the best, but it still just isn't quite 'there' yet.

The entire 4-5 months I've been vaping, no matter what I do, it's like taking a hit of an ultra light cigarette or something. So let's put an end to my search.

What is the hardware that will give me, hands down, the absolute most, strongest, INCREDIBLY HARDCORE vapor production, throat hit and flavor that will KNOCK ME DOWN, out of any cartomizers or atomizers that you've ever tried?

E-juice is another issue. I made a thread a week ago or so asking for recommendations for strong e-juices. I bought some from a recommended company and it's a LOT weaker than I thought it would be. At this point I'm thinking of just making my own.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
If you have been vaping for the past 4-5 months and using analogs, you are doing something right. Have you tried any of the Turkish Tobacco's? Now they are strong. I have the same battery The C-twist and with it I use the Evod and I am very happy with the combination. I try different juices just to get away from strong knock me out flavors. It's all in the taste and with all the flavors out there you can see we are all different.

lantrick

Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
earth
That's an interesting question 33. I too have tried various combinations on atties, cartos and juices , ohms and watts and have yet to run across anything that's stronger than the light to ultralight analog equivalent as far as TH is concerned. I managed to get some good vapor from some 2.0 - 3.0 atties and 1.5 Dual coil cartos and tanks but always lacking in the TH dept. Even in 24mg and 18 mg strength.

Could some one please relate any combinations that was just too strong for them in either flavor or TH?

Please be as specific as possible. We could certainly take it from there.

Last edited:

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
You can get EJuice from Puresmoker, but then you can also get FLAVOR SHOTS from them... and with these you can increase the flavor in any juice from them or otherwise.

Maybe 2/3rds or more of my vaping has been PS Silver Leaf Menthol. I think the flavor shots for SLM run something at a 3-1 or 4-1 level so, you can up the intensity in no uncertain terms... as much as you want.

Yeah, LOL, you could probably vape the flavor shots directly if you want. Would be no nicotine but.... IMO would be a bit too much.

'Firecracker' is their cinnamon flavor and top seller and... I upped the flavor in that as used in a boge carto. Didn't have to up it that much before it became too much.

Last edited:

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
As far as hardware is concerned, I drip on a cisco or empiremod 1.5 ohm atty on a regular ego (3.4 volts... which means 3.6 to 3.2).

But, with this configuration, with a lot of juice I sometimes get burning when I get down to the end of the vape. A matter of all the heat coming from the atty being concentrated on the little that is left of the ejuice. Yeah, I can stop or refill at that point but... the thing is... going to even lower resistance or higher voltage (I have a couple of twists that I never use), is not gonna buy you anything except more burning.

On the other hand... I haven't tried it but I hear tell that the Genesis has a larger surface area that the juice touches so what THAT means, is you can get a lot more vapor that for a normal coil. But, again I have not tried these myself BUT... the atty runs at 0.8 ohms and so that means you MUST have a mod to use the Genesis.

Yeah, I am getting enough vapor right now and not really interested in going the mod route.. so haven't tried this myself.

Meatwad

Jul 30, 2013
St. George, UT
I have had the same problem and so far this is what I've found. Citrus flavors have an awesome flavor along with coconut. Try diy, just get a little to start but definitely try koolada that will help the throat hit. If you start mixing do 70/30 pg/vg (respectively) that's the best ratio I've had so far. Try corrosion from good life vapor but don't put it in plastic the name should shed some light on that bit of advice. If you do get corrosion don't use a metal drip tip you'll get a metallic taste. But other than that I'm still in the midst of that same journey. Hope this helps.

Valkyrie_Freya

Aug 22, 2013
Santee, CA, USA
I've been trying to mix flavors together. Mostly, cuz I can't afford to keep buying flavors that I don't like. I think if you try tobacco that say 'bold' or the word 'cowboy' and sometimes 'analog' blends at a higher PG there should be more of a TH. A few of my concoctions have been successful (not like candy or fruit flavor) but I like a little sweetness. Just an undertone. Otherwise, I feel like I am smoking a regular cig. Idk if that helps, I am having the same issues with flavors. Like they say one man's treasure is another man's trash. DIY seems like the way to head. I'm new to all of this. I don't think it's okay to say the company name that I have experienced has more of a TH. Sometimes taking a deeper inhale helps too. :2c: IMHO I think mods help. VW

Last edited:
I'm using an eGo C-Twist with a 3.5ml Vivi Nova (1.8 ohm wick). I'm very satisfied with it; I usually vape at 3.8v but if I feel like coughing up a storm I'll go anywhere from 4.2 to 4.8. I vape a liquid called Atomic Fireball from a local store that has a strong cinnamon flavor; it's got an awesome throat hit, so juices with cinnamon are definitely worth looking into.

Edit: forgot to mention that the juice is 50/50, and I vape the 6mg strength. if you're interested the local store's website is Sweet Southern Vapes.

Last edited:

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
I'm using an eGo C-Twist with a 3.5ml Vivi Nova (1.8 ohm wick). I'm very satisfied with it; I usually vape at 3.8v but if I feel like coughing up a storm I'll go anywhere from 4.2 to 4.8. I vape a liquid called Atomic Fireball from a local store that has a strong cinnamon flavor; it's got an awesome throat hit, so juices with cinnamon are definitely worth looking into.

Edit: forgot to mention that the juice is 50/50, and I vape the 6mg strength. if you're interested the local store's website is Sweet Southern Vapes.

Just some food for thought, you might want to think about Pyrex tanks with something so strong as cinnamon. It can and will crack plastic tanks.

I vape 24mg tobacco flavors only..usually VG from My Freedom Smokes...sometimes I'll do VG/PG on their Tall Paul...Try their Red Luck, and the W tobacco..and their Turbosmog puts out a lot of vapor, but isn't a tobacco flavor but it's pretty darn good..first time I vaped it I easn't impressed cause I was expecting tobacco flavor tried it again and liked it..I buy from them all the time..there are a few others I like also..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread