Alright, ready to go EGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2012
Baltimore
www.epicdelusion.com
I've been using the regular vapor titans from V4L for almost a year. My bro got an ego from them. The design is obviously superior and produces copious amounts of vape. I'm really diggin' the idea of gettin' one. What are some recommendations for EGO batteries? I kinda want one that is sleak and modern lookin'. Any suggestions, let me know.

Cheers,

teamscon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
NC
yep ... +1 for lavatube ... if you want a smaller one or something cheaper, the ego twist is ok also. Battery life on lavatube is MUCH better though. I would go with lavatube.
[Joyetech] Joye eGo C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh Battery -- 1000mah ego twist (You also need a charger)

Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer V3 (Exchangeable Long Wick) - vivi nova tank

http://www.ecigcharleston.com/StarFire-Knight-Rider-Lava-Tube-p/starfire-steel-large.htm - lavatube version i have. It doesnt have issue with the top coming loose like others do. You wanna talk about some vapor .. try this out with the vivi nova and 100% vg. Doesnt get much better rlly.

Last edited:

gumchewer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
south Jersey-in the woods
You get an ego twist and a Vivi nova mini or the Biansi imist 2/ego X (same thing)

Or you could save yourself time and get a Lavatube, for only $30 and with the batteries and charger will actually work out cheaper than buying twists.

If you did go Lavatube, and I'm not pushing Lava tube mind you, I have one, I use it sometimes. The battery will last longer at the higher MAH rating than a twist will.
As I understand, the twist is still 3.7v charged so pushing it up to 4 or 5 volts is going to drain it pretty fast due to its size.

gumchewer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
(((http://www.ecigcharleston.com/StarFi...teel-large.htm - lavatube version i have. It doesnt have issue with the top coming loose like others do. You wanna talk about some vapor .. try this out with the vivi nova and 100% vg. Doesnt get much better rlly.)))

That right there would explain why everybody is dumping the old design for 30 bucks

teamscon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
NC

gumchewer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
OK so here's some science?

I picked up an ego type battery, because it was on sale of course, and it has an LED screen. The LED screen gives you the battery life, measured in bars, and counts the puffs you take on it.
I might as well sew it to my lip.
Currently i'm on half a battery life and 764 drags.
I usually recharge it at about 1100 drags.
I fill a CE4 three or four times a day, but I usually give the thermometer flip to the last 1/4 ml.
I put it on this morning at 600am.
so with those loose statistics, at 4 volts , which is where I would probably run with a twist, how many fresh twist batteries a day do you think I would have to carry to get through all day?

MichaelB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread