Altcig BANANA milkshake@ yum:) Have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Oh my gosh.:thumbs:.I just ordered a dozen varieties of liquid from Altcig..they keep coming out with new ones..and wow..the banana milkshake..it tastes like the real thing..better! I would not think I would love love something 'sweet' like this but wow...it is fantastic...love their vanilla for mixing flavors..it's wonderful..still trying the others..but just ordered a HUGE bottle of BM banana milkshake in case they run out! If you love something along those lines...I highly recommend it...and I have to say..the customer service is the best one I have found so far..so happy with them...yay..feels great to find a good site for liquid...and I love milkshakes :) take care all..lee t6374858.gif

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Thank you meeems :) Ha..the 'land of funsies' you have that right.!.I am loving it..ooh..i love vaping with my coffee..favorite time to vape..you take good care..love your photo with that darling pup ! Adorable..:) My last kitty just passed away this fall..enjoy them while you have them..they are so precious..Lee z40980787.jpg

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
oh my gaaa, i hear ya!, there is actually two dogs in the pic, one on my head and one under my chin...some people in here thought it was a beard', hahahah...but yah, they are both getting up there. flops is my bichon, the white one and she is about 15, and has arthritis, she walks really slow. i had to buy her a doggie buggy to take her with us walking. i have never had my own dogs so its going to kill me when one goes, i just know it.

your totally allowed to say where you got the milkshake snooks', and you DID say it on here. altcigs. heh

Meems

Thank you meeems :) Ha..the 'land of funsies' you have that right.!.I am loving it..ooh..i love vaping with my coffee..favorite time to vape..you take good care..love your photo with that darling pup ! Adorable..:) My last kitty just passed away this fall..enjoy them while you have them..they are so precious..Lee View attachment 92993

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
meeems...Ha..you are right..I did say where I got it :) ..and OH they are just adorable..now I see them..oh..yes ay 25, .she is getting on in years..aww..mine started to get ill..and old..so I decided no suffering for her...so I watched and waited and found a vet that comes to your home and takes care of it with you holding your pet as they go..it was just so incredible..my sons came..[she was their cat too] then I took her when well' long story..and they were fantastic about it..she hated the vet and I was so glad to find this vet..anyway..I am sure you'll have yours for a while yet..and no..does not look like a beard. ha..I just didn't notice ..:) The 3 of you make such a pretty photo..Yes..Atlcig..made in US and they are fairly new..coming out with flavors all the time..Sunny from customer service is a doll...she is so sweet and helpful..best experience I have had yet with anyone so far...And I have seen a doggy buggy...aww..that is a great thing..at least she can get the fresh air..and smell everything out there..:) they love that..precious..!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
OK Lee . . . thanks to you, I ordered 15mls each of the Banana Milkshake and the Gingerbread Creme Brulee (I love gingerbread. And creme brulee. Doesn't mean I'll be able to TASTE them in a vape! :()

I have very picky/fussy/uncooperative taste buds when it comes to bakery/dessert type vapes, so I'm crossing my fingers that maybe AltCig can woo them! :)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Oh I hope you just LOVE them! I have to try the gingerbread. And creme brulee yum:) sound delish!..I'll remember that next order...:) I am awaiting an order now...I know it's got 'more' banana milkshake but I can't remember what else! Enjoy...curious to know how you like it when you get it with those 'curious' taste buds of yours~! :) .take good care...Lee
b40980787.jpg

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
You know..I have 'curious' taste buds myself...I smoked menthol 'tobacco' for decades..so naturally I went with that from a few places..but :( no..not my favorite at all! I was so surprised...that's when I started with sampler packs and things and was shocked that I liked the flavors that I did..so I 'get' what you mean...well at least I think I do~!...:) Take care..Lee
z29285014.gif

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
:) Remember too that your taste buds will take several months to fully recover from smoking.

I received my AltCig package today (super-fast! :ohmy:); I always let fresh juices steep a few weeks, but I also always do an immediate "sniff" test when they arrive in the mail! :D I must say, the juices I got smell wonderful -- we'll see if I can "taste" them in a few weeks!

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
What are all u highbrow girlies doin over here? Lol :) I too am addicted to Altcig juices, I have darn near every flavor, minus the tobacco and coffee. After I read this I remembered I had the banana milkshake in a sample and I loaded up a carto and vaped it all night!! It's really good. I will say it has steeped for a few weeks, causes have never been a big banana fan. So when I got it, I dripped a bit and put it up.

Man o man is it good now, that lil bottle won't last thru the day!! U can tell its got some of the same flavors as the vanilla love, with just the right amount of banana. It hits the spot for me!! Now then if u are crazy bout bananas, this may not be for u, cause its not an in your face, so to speak. But very creamy and rich and totally enjoyable.

I love my highbrow juices, don't get me wrong. But for me Altcig is like comfort food, it just makes u feel good!! Plus I adore Boodle, she is such a peach!! As much as I love highbrow, i cant always afford to order it the way i vape. I enjoy having variety, and it's great in the vaping world to have more than one love! If u girls have any questions bout Altcig juices just give me a holler, I won't tell!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread