Altcig.com, your opinions from this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckq4yoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2012
Artesia, CA
I recently ordered two 30ml bottles of Vanilla Love and RY4 (this would be my first time trying that has tabacco in the e-liquid since I started vaping and also the first juices Im buying online) from the altcig site that should be coming In tomorrow.

They have fair prices, fast shipping and with the discount code it made my whole order a lot more cheaper.

Has anyone tried and enjoyed their flavors? What are your opinions of the juice they make? Do they create tasty flavors and does it create a whole lot of vapor?

I have a lot of questions from this site even though I will be getting them soon...

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida
Hi Chuck...I started using their juices in June/July of this year and they quickly became my favorite juice vendor. My all time favorite is Raspberry Shortbread Cookie. My tobacco favorites are Zen, Bobs Krave Kutter and Matterhorn. I vape 90% of their juices. I haven't found one I hated but a few are not for me.
I prefer the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream over Vanilla Love. Many people love VL as well as the RY4. I didn't have to let the VL steep but I did for the RY4.
You can go to this thread and ask your questions as well...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/264504-official-altcig-com-vape-happy-thread.html

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I really wanted to like them...I really did. However, I haven't liked even one of the 8 or so flavors I tried. They had decent prices, amazing customer service, super fast shipping... the only thing about them I didn't like was their juice. They have a very strange chemical/powdery quality that I just can't get past. There are those like me out there who taste this in their juices, and there are those who cannot detect this off-putting quality. If you fall into the latter category, than I think you will enjoy them very much. But if your tastes are more similar to mine, than you won't be a fan.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I really wanted to like them...I really did. However, I haven't liked even one of the 8 or so flavors I tried. They had decent prices, amazing customer service, super fast shipping... the only thing about them I didn't like was their juice. They have a very strange chemical/powdery quality that I just can't get past. There are those like me out there who taste this in their juices, and there are those who cannot detect this off-putting quality. If you fall into the latter category, than I think you will enjoy them very much. But if your tastes are more similar to mine, than you won't be a fan.

You haven't been vaping all that long. Your tastes still may be changing.

When I started I had some liquid I hated because of the 'chemical' quality. Threw it in a box and months later I was giving a batch of liquid away and tried it again and found I really liked it. Doubtful it was the juice that changed all that much since it was a fairly 2-3 flavor liquid. Most likely my tastes changed.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
I like their RY4, but prefer another vendor's more. The NanaGram is rather tasty.. tastes like dipping a Nilla wafer into Jello banana pudding mix and snacking on it. I do have several other samples of their juices, but have not tried them yet. Customer service, tho, was awesome and shipping was prompt.

~Tiger

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
I've tried many of the Altcig flavors and have found them to be spot on taste wise to their name. With that said, the only one that is a must have for me is the Churro. I think I've gone through over 200 mil of that juice in the past few months!!! The mailman just brought me another 70 mil today.

In total agreement with what others have said about their awesome customer service and prompt shipping. Plus they frequently have really great sales.

@Robin...maybe it's the sweetener that is used that is off putting to you? And I could be way off base...they may not even use the same sweetener in all of their juices. Just curious though....did you try the Churro?

@Chuck...hope you like the VL and RY4.

Chuckq4yoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2012
Artesia, CA
Thanks gloria!

I just received in my package from them, so far I just tried their RY4 and it taste good.. I can't seem to taste any tabacco flavoring in it but none the less it is still good. Sadly I ordered a 6mg strength vanilla love but they sent me a 12mg strength. I went from a 24mg to a 6mg strength and I know it's going to be alittle on the harsh side for me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread