Altcig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
I am thinking of placing an order but wanted to know if they are one of the vendors that have little flavor? I have found AIV and a few others to be very nice, but not enough flavor! I have too many bottles that will never be used for this exact reason so I want to avoid making orders from vendors that are known for subtle juices. I am looking at their RY4, vanilla love, banana milkshake, and raspberry shortbread...any thoughts?

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida
Hi Sunshine. My absolute favorite is the Raspberry Shortbread Cookie. I can vape that all day along with Zen and Butter Yum. Bob's Krave Kutter is strong and Matterhorn is a creamy intense menthol. My favorite vanilla is the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Many choose the Vanilla Love but ymmv. The RY4 is good but I prefer more caramel so I go with Gooey Caramel Cookie. The ones I think are super strong non tobacco flavors are Berry Good and Jolly Watermelon. You really can't go wrong with any of the flavors. Get some samples, great customer service and fast delivery to me in FL, not including the holiday rush of course.
I use 12mg on a Twist with a T2 set at 4.0 (mostly) Hope this helps!

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
Hi Sunshine. My absolute favorite is the Raspberry Shortbread Cookie. I can vape that all day along with Zen and Butter Yum. Bob's Krave Kutter is strong and Matterhorn is a creamy intense menthol. My favorite vanilla is the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Many choose the Vanilla Love but ymmv. The RY4 is good but I prefer more caramel so I go with Gooey Caramel Cookie. The ones I think are super strong non tobacco flavors are Berry Good and Jolly Watermelon. You really can't go wrong with any of the flavors. Get some samples, great customer service and fast delivery to me in FL, not including the holiday rush of course.
I use 12mg on a Twist with a T2 set at 4.0 (mostly) Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! I think I will go ahead and place an order..30% off right now so there is no better time :) Are they pretty fast with shipping?

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I love several Altcig juices BUT some of the juices are too subtly flavored for me. It really just depends on the juice. For example, banana milkshake was too subtle for me. My fav Altcig flavors are Spearmint Gum (the other gum was way too light for me but LOVE the spearmint one, if you like mint vapes, you will probably like this), Churro, Candy Corn Cookie, and Ripe Strawberry (BEST strawberry ever!!).

Normally Altcig is VERY speedy with shipping, but since its the holidays you have to expect they are busier than normal, plus postal deliveries are taking longer than normal too because of so many packages.....

Also, these juices DO need to steep, like most juices. Just a little reminder!

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Hi there!
Yes I know exactly what u mean about some of the top tier most expensive juices not having enough flavor. I too have had that experience with some vendors. Most of the time I won't order from a vendor who doesn't offer some sort of extra flavor option. Altcig is the only exception to that for me. I enjoy proli 90% of their flavors (I don't vape coffee at all, and tobacco or mint very rarely) their deserts are rich and have depth, and their fruits are authentic. The only thing I have any trouble with is sweetness so I buy their sweetener, which is my favorite. :) I use it in all my juices that need it.

Sweetener and steeping make Altcig juices the best for me. The raspberry shortbread needs the most steeping imo, out of the mail u get lots of raspberry, but as it ages the cookie starts to develop. It's best for me after several weeks. But trust me it's worth it. RSC is a flavor u won't find anywhere else.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Churro Cheesecake is wonderful.

Just an FYI: Churro Cheesecake is not offered by AltCig. it's a Frankenjuice I made using AltCig Churro (the juice replicant of a Mexican cinnamon dessert) mixed 50/50 with one of the many cheesecakes I have.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just an FYI: Churro Cheesecake is not offered by AltCig. it's a Frankenjuice I made using AltCig Churro (the juice replicant of a Mexican cinnamon dessert) mixed 50/50 with one of the many cheesecakes I have.

They SHOULD offer it. Churro plus cheesecake equals one blissed-out vaper.

Sunshinefl8788

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Florida
Got my order today...I always sample them before I let them steep and so far.....WOW!! I am loving the churro and the RY4....I still have about 5 to test but these are YUMMY!! The churro is spot on for taco bell's cinnamon twist lol I am glad they are 15 ml bottles....Oh and they sent a freebie....banana milkshake, can't wait to try it!!

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Altcig used to have a very active forum here, but they didn't re new so they are not on here anymore. But they are still a fantastic vendor with fast shipping and almost always some sort of code. IMO they don't get enough credit. Solid juices, great customer service and great prices. Triple threat in a scary world of fly by night juicers :)

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

Smokachino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Texas, USA
Sweetener and steeping make Altcig juices the best for me. The raspberry shortbread needs the most steeping imo, out of the mail u get lots of raspberry, but as it ages the cookie starts to develop. It's best for me after several weeks. But trust me it's worth it. RSC is a flavor u won't find anywhere else.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the reminder! I got a sample of the Raspberry Shortcake a couple of months ago and didn't care for it at first, but after reading this I think it's time to try it again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread