• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

alternasmokes order and flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
i was about to give up on my alternasmokes order for that delicious kiwi flavor i tried when we all got together at the parrot--seemed like they missed my order or something. THEN, i get a notice saying my payment is REFUNDED, AND my order is shipping w/double quantity as a courtesy for the late processing. WELL there! not bad at all! they'll be getting another order from me for sure:)

also, i have to rave about the "octane" flavors from nhaler. in a side by side comparison to essence from ELP, the "coconut cream" flavor from nhaler is much creamier and tastier. although both are good. also, nhaler has a toasted coconut that is also just excellent.

thanks vicks for turning me onto bluemist. have found some go to flavors there (but don't try their kiwi, because it tastes like bubblegum!). blackberry cobbler is delicious, as are many others.

NOW, i knew high voltage would change the flavors, but i didn't know how MUCH. the stuff i hated from ms. t's that electroman liked, i actually LIKE in the provari. huh. even when i turn the voltage down to 3.3 or 3.7, it STILL tastes better. explain that! in fact, i like EVERYTHING much better now.

it's been a flavorific kind of weekend:)

cool.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
NOW, i knew high voltage would change the flavors, but i didn't know how MUCH. the stuff i hated from ms. t's that electroman liked, i actually LIKE in the provari. huh. even when i turn the voltage down to 3.3 or 3.7, it STILL tastes better. explain that! in fact, i like EVERYTHING much better now.

it's been a flavorific kind of weekend:)

cool.
Ahhhhhhh - another satisfied customer:2cool::vapor::2cool:

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
Just jumping into say - that the coconut/kiwi flavor we came up with goes so well with an ExRated Martini.

i don't know what that is, but i think i want one! and i burned through that kiwi from alternasmokes in 2 days after we got together. on its own or mixed w/the coconut it was yum.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I've gone back to one of the classics - blue velvet from liquidXpress. Unfortunately, they don't make it anymore :( , so this little bottle of joy's just gonna have to last me.

It's a nifty blend of blueberry and chocolate - not too heavy on either flavor. I MIGHT be pursuaded to part with samples at the next get-together...IF it makes it that far.

Does anyone know of someone else who mixes a blend of blueberry and chocolate?

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
i don't know what that is, but i think i want one! and i burned through that kiwi from alternasmokes in 2 days after we got together. on its own or mixed w/the coconut it was yum.

X rated is a pink liqueur Mix 2 shots of that with a shot of orange vodka and one shot of regular vodka - shake with crushed ice in a shaker for a minute. Pour in a cold Martini glass - I do not recommend drinking these anywhere but home!!!

edit to say: that is unless you have a DD then I would not recommend anymore then 2 :)

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
I've gone back to one of the classics - blue velvet from liquidXpress. Unfortunately, they don't make it anymore :( , so this little bottle of joy's just gonna have to last me.

It's a nifty blend of blueberry and chocolate - not too heavy on either flavor. I MIGHT be pursuaded to part with samples at the next get-together...IF it makes it that far.

Does anyone know of someone else who mixes a blend of blueberry and chocolate?

mmmmmm. that sounds yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread