ALTERNATIVES TO - Bounty Hunter VapeTV Special Edition VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComputerWayne

Sep 6, 2011
Laurel, MS
I have been vaping for some time now and just when you finally think you are set and have found everything you need, THINK AGAIN! It's kinda like a U2 song... So I am one of those poor souls that doesn't do as well with PG. Finally I found BHVG and now they discontinue it. I have begged NLV for reconsider and I have also offered to pay much more for it as have most people that I know that just WANT IT BACK! They say it is not up for debate and as much as I respect that it really ticks me off, but such is life... Can someone PLEASE recommend an alternative? Oh and just an FYI, I am willing to try anything to find my all day vape again. I am even willing to try some PG flavors as I have tried a few PG flavors such as the regular Bounty Hunter out of sheer desperation and they do NOT all cause problems for me. So feel free to recommend regardless of base eliquid types.

ALSO, Maybe if enough of us comment on this matter in this thread about how much BHVG we purchased or will commit to purchase, or how much we miss it, and how many people used it, we can gain some additional traction with NLV. Or maybe another vendor will champion the cause and take it on and prepare something that is similar enough (or possibly even better) for us in VG version that it will do just as well as NLV's BHVG did for us. Please comment so that we can understand how everyone feels about this and so that something can be done if indeed anything at all is feasible.

Also I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone in this forum that has been so patient, knowledgeable, helpful, and persistant with me on this journey through freeing my lungs!

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
In my opinion, the only real-life alternative to the sadly-departed and much-missed Vape TV 95% VG version of Bounty Hunter is (fanfare, please...) regular 65/35 PG/VG Bounty Hunter. Yeah, I know, the regular version isn't as amazing and satisfying as the VG-version was, but it's close---and much closer than anything else you're likely to find. I mean, it even has the same name, LOL.

akasirro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
omaha
I am equally ......! This was the one vape of many that I could coexist with Bobas Bounty. It made my day of vaping just right. My rotation is so screwed now. The 65/35 mix is good, but very very different when attempting to complement Ave's BB. The original BH just isn't in your face like the special edition version. I like the 95/5 BH, more than BB.

I am on this stupid and expensive quest, yet again. Unless Gene is willing/able to bring back the best. My gut says he would if he could, but I also think a little encouragement goes a long way.

I'll be testing BWB's Casa & KBV's Gooey soon because I also need a BHVG replacement. I have returned to Love from Above made by PrimeVaping right now and am very very happy with it, but it is a totally different flavor than BH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread