Alternatives to Kanger IPOW 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulisha

Oct 31, 2010
Croatia
Hello, I saw this battery few days ago, and I love it, it would be perfect,not too big nice metallic design, VW, microUSB charging, and little lcd, awesome

but it is so hard to find it, and I have read that people had problems with microUSB and stuff, but i would absolutely love something with that design and features.
Do you know something similar like EVOD mega with VW?

I would put Aerotank/MOW or Geniank on it,look like this would be awesomeee
img_2564_medium_.jpg

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
Hello, I saw this battery few days ago, and I love it, it would be perfect,not too big nice metallic design, VW, microUSB charging, and little lcd, awesome

but it is so hard to find it, and I have read that people had problems with microUSB and stuff, but i would absolutely love something with that design and features.

img_2564_medium_.jpg
I have that Ipow 2 and i must say that it has been beat up pretty good and still works with a hiccup. I know that wasnt really your question but wanted to throw that at you. Ive had it a pretty long time and have dropped alot and still no issues.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

img_2564_medium_.jpg
That was my first vw device and I still have it and use it a year later, as long as you are careful with the usb and don't use it as a passthrough you shouldn't have problems with it, I did at one point have juice leak into it and it started ohm jumping, it eventually went away and still works flawlessly as my stealth vape.

schwiiing

Mar 1, 2016
Sonoma, CA
I'm using the Innokin iTaste VV4 with an Aspire Nautilus Mini. The specs on the battery are comparable - the Kanger has a bit stronger battery, the Innokin has variable voltage in addition to variable wattage. I've been very happy with the battery, so far. Good battery life. Functions inline just fine, too. Question is... Is it any more available to you than the Kanger. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread