Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Latest News:
4/12/2010:

Old News:
4/7/2010:

• We just received in a large order of Empty Cartomizers in a wide variety of different colors. They will be added to the website later tonight!
  • We have placed a large order of Low Resistance Atomizers (510/801/901) and they should be in sometime in the next week or two.
  • Bringing Back the old DSE901! Presently in the process of revamping the boxes for a presentation.
  • Ordered more KR808D Kits, Parts, Accessories.
  • Wider Range of Accessories for 'The Yeti' (510) as well as new colors coming soon.
  • We will be shut down later on this month for about 5 days. We're moving to a new location, we are relocating to New Philadelphia, OH.

3/30/2010:

We are presently in the process of integrating a Rewards System into the website. Figured I would point this out as I've received numerous emails in regards to the column on the right side that says 'My Points'. This isn't live just yet, we're striving to get it implemented before the end of the week.

A Few Fun Things about this system:

• buy items, receive points based upon the amount that is spent.
  • Points will be redeemable for discounts/products/Free Shipping/Etc
  • You can also receive points for leaving reviews, voting in polls, referring friends.
  • But the main feature that sold me is the referral system
    • Refer a Friend, if they make a purchase you receive a % of the points they receive...on every single purchase they make. So this allows you to receive points without actually buying things :p
This system isn't fully in place yet, just the layout for it so wanted to at least announce it to clear up some of the confusion. We have a lot of new items coming (Liquid, Models, Additional Parts, Colors, etc) so keep an eye out for them :p

Last edited:

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
What about those Silver Bullets, is it still the 5th your anticipating..????
Its gonna be real close to that, I was hoping for one last item to arrive today, it did not. I hope it arives Monday, If so Rob will have them Wednesday. Rob hates packing during the week. Muhahahaha:evil:

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
What I've been saying:

We're waiting on springs which did not arrive today. Which puts us in a crappy situation as they better be here on Monday, which means they may ship Monday/Tuesday, so should get here Wednesday/Thursday, which would mean that it would be shipped to the orderee on Friday/Saturday of next week.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
4/7/2010:

• We just received in a large order of Empty Cartomizers in a wide variety of different colors. They will be added to the website later tonight!
  • We have placed a large order of Low Resistance Atomizers (510/801/901) and they should be in sometime in the next week or two.
  • Bringing Back the old DSE901! Presently in the process of revamping the boxes for a presentation.
  • Wider Range of Accessories for 'The Yeti' (510) as well as new colors coming soon.
  • We will be shut down later on this month for about 5 days. We're moving to a new location, we are relocating to New Philadelphia, OH.

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
4/7/2010:

Heh, nice! Very close to scenic Millersburg and Coshocton :). I grew up outside of Mt. Vernon in Gambier. That road (36) between there and Coshocton is a great driving road. vroom, vroom.

jiff

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Arizona
Latest News:
4/7/2010:

It's looking more and more like altsmoke is becoming a one-stop shop for a lot of vapers.:) With LR atties, cartomizers, and all this other stuff. Makes me wonder if altsmoke will one day be a whole e-cig emporium with EVERYTHING.:evil:

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
4/12/2010:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread