Status
Not open for further replies.

zack jones

Nov 25, 2016
My set up is:

As mentioned Aluminium Limitless Tube Mech

We out here doe rda

With wrathful wires Ni80 competition wire reading at 0.07 ohms

And standard Samsung 25r batteries (not in best condition)

Ever since I got these coils put on the mech has been getting extremely hot (which I thought is normal and expected seeing as they are built very low).
Took it to a local vape shop the other day and the guy in the shop said it's getting hot button (could be wrong, he's only 18 and comes across as a bit of a idiot).
So now I'm at a point where I don't want to vape it if it is actually shorting and getting hot button but at the same time the coils are built low so it is normal for it to be getting warm?

Sorry this post is rushed currently at work.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
My set up is:

As mentioned Aluminium Limitless Tube Mech

We out here doe rda

With wrathful wires Ni80 competition wire reading at 0.07 ohms

And standard Samsung 25r batteries (not in best condition)

Ever since I got these coils put on the mech has been getting extremely hot (which I thought is normal and expected seeing as they are built very low).
Took it to a local vape shop the other day and the guy in the shop said it's getting hot button (could be wrong, he's only 18 and comes across as a bit of a idiot).
So now I'm at a point where I don't want to vape it if it is actually shorting and getting hot button but at the same time the coils are built low so it is normal for it to be getting warm?

Sorry this post is rushed currently at work.
Welcome and glad you joined. Be safe, we do not want to read about an fire/explosion issue.
Might like to read:
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping - The Perks and the Problems
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

Reactions: Eskie

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Personally, me thinks we're feeding a troll.
I don't think so, it's sometimes hard to empathize with new vapers on a quest for big clouds.
He may have not replied because he's thinking - "F those guys, what do they know?" bolstered by poor advice from some mouth breather in the B&M.
Or maybe, "OMFG, I nearly blowded my faced" and is too embarrassed to reply.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Rag_Man.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread