Status
Not open for further replies.

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking in this subforum for months, patiently researching and reading about the wonderful GG devices (or should I say pieces of art).

The only thing available in the time that I have been doing research has been the stealth. So I got my SS Stealth #1584 from COV shipped to my USA address and then got it forwarded to India. I am guessing this could be the first GG to hit Indian shores :)

The reason the GG caught my attention in the first place was the UFS. I have been very interested in tank systems but the popular tanks that just wrap a cylinder around a carto seemed absolutely crude to me. The I saw the UFS and fell in love with what it can do. I hate the filler taste of cartos and wanted a tank system that can handle attys. So I patiently waited at the Classifieds for something to come up. Now thanks to VPDownunder, I have my very own UFS coming in. (Still stuck at customs, will be in tomorrow hopefully).

The stealth has been lying safely and unused in a very cool case that I got for it (pics later). I dont like to drip and I didnt want to spoil my GG experience by using some stupid carto with it. So tomorrow when the UFS arrives, the match will be made and I am going to have one of the coolest devices in the history of vaping! I am as excited about hitting my GG as a kid can can be! I have 16350 AW IMR batteries, a Pila charger, some Avidvaper 510 atties and an HH.357 atty ready for my GG setup!

So please point out any resources or tips that a beginner GG UFS user should be aware of. I'd like to read everything and ensure that my GG experience is at par with what the rest of you experience. I am sure I will have a lot of questions once my setup is complete and hopefully you people will help out.

A big thanks to this awesome community for educating me so much and a bigger thanks to Imeo for making some of the most thought out and well designed vapes out there!

Cheers! :vapor:

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
UFSv2 or odysseus?

You are in for a treat either way.

For the UFS I recommend you stock up right away in attys (currently,I am using a bridgeless 1.5 ohms in mine)

The odysseus should be available soon and is a must have on a GG,get one and an expansion kit too (contact Imeo if you cant find a dealer willing to ship to you)

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
UFSv2 or odysseus?

You are in for a treat either way.

For the UFS I recommend you stock up right away in attys (currently,I am using a bridgeless 1.5 ohms in mine)

The odysseus should be available soon and is a must have on a GG,get one and an expansion kit too (contact Imeo if you cant find a dealer willing to ship to you)

UFS V1 is what I am getting. Could anyone point out the difference between the V2 and the V1 ?

I have been drooling all over the The Odysseus pictures :D I am sure to buy it the moment it gets available! wonder when thats going to happen!

Veldz

Nov 23, 2011
Malaysia
I too have been lurking in this sub forum for a while now, just got my SS GGTS and Ody about 2 weeks now, never look back since. Vaping on my Ody set at 1.4 oHm coil, all I can say is I am one corner away from Nirvana xD. I hope u will enjoy ur coming UFS and being in a country that is hard to get GG stuff I tend to polish my GG and look after it more :p.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
From what I can tell,only diff is the top cap (AVS style mouth piece vs ring-like odysseus--and drip tip)...works the same way

Still gotta get some attys and extenders if you dont wanna be caught with your pants down,UFS in hands and nothing to do with it :)

Extender: GG UFS 510 Extension

Example of atty: 510 Bridgeless Low Resistance Atomizer

Edit: not sure if you need an extender in a v1...others might confirm

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
From what I can tell,only diff is the top cap (AVS style mouth piece vs ring-like odysseus--and drip tip)...works the same way

Still gotta get some attys and extenders if you dont wanna be caught with your pants down,UFS in hands and nothing to do with it :)

Extender: GG UFS 510 Extension

Example of atty: 510 Bridgeless Low Resistance Atomizer

Edit: not sure if you need an extender in a v1...others might confirm

VPDownunder said that he has packaged an atty extender with the UFS. He's also given one extra clear window with it. Sweet deal! :)

I have one of these: HH.357 Long Barrel Hybrid 510 Atomizer - Avid Vaper a Long barrel atty. Would it work with the UFS?

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
Congrats Darco on both your GG additions.

I know you're happy and I'm not wanting to rain on your party

But, how are you going to attach the UFS to your stealth without a 510 male connector, or a telescope tube threaded into the stealth tube?

Ok this is what I was afraid of!!! I knew I would miss something! I thought the UFS would screw into the stealth directly without the stealth cap! Could you point me to what I need?

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
GG%2BSTEALTH%2B%252839%2529.jpg
Take the stealth top cap off but leave the rethreader ring on. The UFS goes onto that

Last edited:

Serpent67

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Smoky Mountains
Yup looks like I do! :D Awesome! Thanks! Serpent, you nearly did rain on my party! I didnt jump off my window, so no harm done :D

Yep, you should be good to go as long as a battery fits. Without the adjustment of a telescope the stealths are limited to certain sizes of batts.

Glad it worked out Darco. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread