Status
Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Oops :laugh: I meant the mod not the tank

Oh, I hate that when I have to send a mod in for repair. It always seems to be my favorite at the time.

lol! You had me kinda wondering if there was some newfangled tank out there that had electronics on it. Wouldn't that be KWEEL? A tank that could adjust the ohms! Awesome! Maybe in a few more years, we'll be buying those! lol!

Yep, had me wondering, too. I doubt that I could afford a tank like that, 'cuz I'd NEED 30 of them, hahaha... I told ya I am a flavor junkie.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Oh, I hate that when I have to send a mod in for repair. It always seems to be my favorite at the time.

Yep, had me wondering, too. I doubt that I could afford a tank like that, 'cuz I'd NEED 30 of them, hahaha... I told ya I am a flavor junkie.
Yes! I just got the mod! I'm so bummed. My first VV device :(

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
What kind of tank is it, I forgot, and I'm too lazy to look back. I've never heard of wiring in a tank. A carto tank is simply 2 endcaps and a tube. If you're using a carto tank, it's all about the carto and the pv. A 2ohm carto is lr, and really designed for egos, kgo's, or some type of 3.7V device. I think you'd be happier with 3.0 cartos around 5-5.5V

She is using one of the tanks that you got in your co-op. I gave her a box to get started.

Sev00

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Texas
So I just realized that I've got six different tanks with six different ejuices that I use on one device throughout my day. 3 6ml and 3 3ml. Am I going overboard? I'm wondering for those that use tanks how many tanks you typically have filled at any one given time.

Wow that's cool, six tanks. I just have the one going at a time. But all my juices involve a cinnamon base flavor. So changing from one flavor to the next is no issue.

Great avatar by the way!

Sev

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
So I just realized that I've got six different tanks with six different ejuices that I use on one device throughout my day. 3 6ml and 3 3ml. Am I going overboard? I'm wondering for those that use tanks how many tanks you typically have filled at any one given time.

I usually have 16 of my 18 tanks going at one time...and the other 2 I don't use at all ever so....no you aren't overboard at all.

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com

I have four going at the moment. Ordered five this weekend, and LOTS of juice. I will soon have my tank shortage corrected!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Just got my first two mods about a week ago (silver bullet and BB), and got a 3.5 ml Smoktech DCT to try out with Mrs.T's Bakery's amoretta coffee with whipped cream juice. So far, no issues. Easy to fill, great juice flavor and plume, no leakage, and is portable enough to bring with me anywhere.

Yesterday I ordered 4 more DCT but with the polypropylene tubes. Accessories - PBDragon.com
I prefer the polypropylene over polycarbonate because I believe it is a stronger, more rugged material and resists degradation when in contact with certain aggressive juices.

I ordered a red, clear, blue, and yellow with color-matched Ming/Pawn drips tips. The different colored tanks will each get one of my favorite juices, and allow easy recognition. Red gets the Copper Creek's house blend, yellow gets Volcanocigs' Premium USA V-Liquid - pele's papaya, clear gets the Virgin Vapor's kona coffee velvet milkshake, and blue gets my standby Smokeless Image ice menthol.

I found that you can store/carry up to 4 of the smaller tanks with drip tips in the little clear plastic containers that Q-Tips come in. Just line the box with a thin layer of flat foam.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Sounds like a greta setup! :)

Thanks. I did a fair amount of research into what I needed functionally and what I thought would also be visually pleasing to me. I would have loved to have gone with all Phiniac tanks and Trippy Tip drip tips (I do have one TT and have another on the way), but not being oarticularly patient to get them one at a time due to the expense factor, I went with something more affordable and still pleasing to me. Must be pratical.

A couple of custom Phiniacs and more Trippy Tips are likely to be in my future sometime...somehow....lol.

Vape on. :vapor:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Well I can see the addiction to tanks! I just tried my first tank yesterday, a hand blown glass one from High Desert Ecigs and I am now soooo totally hooked on tanks and pyrex glass ones for sure. The taste is just so good and clean with glass. He has some marked down if anyone is looking for glass tanks. I got the hearts one and it is beautiful! Definitely a work of art. You can also design your own, which is going to be my next one :) High Desert Ecigs bnrk

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Phiniac tanks are SO expensive. I can't bring myself to spend that much on a tank (even though I really want a pyrex). I can't help but think what that money could be put aside for. Like another mod :)

Consider it an investment Keeks. They will last forever. You might need to replace orings occasionally but that is even reduced it you use the tank tool to insert the cartos. These tanks are virtually indestructible. Have you seen their videos where they threw them against a garage door and landed on cement? Not a scratch on the glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread