Am I crazy or just weird? Maybe smart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
I see a huge disparity between the cloud chasing low ohm people and the "provari/mini nautilus" loving flavor chasers. I am a mini nautilus guy at work but only care about flavor. Once I found my subohm clearomizer and my sig 150w, .2 ohms at 45-80w I thought wow, this juice is amazing. I am embarrassed my the clouds I can no longer ghost yet nothing other than the huge billowing clouds of love bring me the flavor I now need. Am I crazy or are the "flavor chasers" vaping at 11w in the dark?

Reactions: Utsuru

dangkhoa02106

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
VIET NAM
If you are in the dark and vape then I think you're crazy :pervy:.
:laugh: Just kidding, I need a balance between the vapor and the flavor. Flavor makes me feel yummy and vapor makes me sastisfying.
I do not hate the cloud folks but you will make other people scare of our vaping world with a huge cloud at the public place.
By the way, at home, I will become a crazy cloud chaser:evil: but I will be polite at the public place (become a flavor chaser outside). It's up to you.

Reactions: Utsuru

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
I don't think it's an A or B thing. It really is "whatever works" for you.

It's like asking someone, "Do you like your pizza with just cheese or with everything?" Some will choose one of those options, but there's a thousand other "in between" options not considered in that question.

I'm a mushroom, onion and ham kind of guy....

Jay :headbang:

Reactions: sucram

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
I dont know, since I travel quite a bit with a corp card I eat get to eat really well. I find yelp does a great job, if a restaurant has 4+ stars and over 50 reviews, it is almost always great. Put a great juice in my setup and I would think most would find it better than out of an 11w mini nautilus. That is of coarse once the coughing fit subsided.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
My set up to me has flavour and currently at dual coil 0.4Ω on a mech Reo.
I think it may be that some don't like a lot of vapour or they think that all sub ohm and attys with plenty of air will have little flavour.
I have attys with plenty of air but i just adjust them to where the vape and flavour is good and what ever amount of vapour comes out is what comes out.

Reactions: lovemytank

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
i use my smok pro m80 and i have a sigelei 150w on its way..i usually go no lower then 25 watts and never exceed 70 watts..the itaste 134 i had i no longer use but funny thing is now my wife is interested in vaping and when we go out she snifs out the e juice vendors and actually buys the liquids for her and me..and she loves the itaste 134 at 12.5 watts max and her aspire nautilus tank shes a very happy woman..and i guess i just got lucky..lol

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
I vape tanks at 8-12watts on iSticks and such in public, at home or at the vape shop, I got a whole slew of gear including mechs and drippers I use then, also I have subtanks and big box mods I use with those. I am in no particular camp, tootle puffer, modwhomper, or cloud chaser, I generally vape the way my mood hits me, but 75% of the time, I am about the flavor, 11 watts on a Kayfun with a small puff cloud, to 30watts on a subtank with a midsized cloud, to 130watts on a Nemesis with Helios ripping out a fire extinguisher cone cloud.

Reactions: lovemytank
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread