Am I losing it?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI
I tried to get on the site around 10:30-11 pm (CT) last night and the site was gone, not just unavailable, it couldn't be found. I freaked a bit, went through all kinds of conspiracy theories in my head, and then decided to do some other things and go to bed. When I tried this morning and it was here, I figured there would be at least one thread in reference to this, but I found nothing.

I'm feeling a little like I'm in the Twilight Zone, it doesn't look like there are any posts between yesterday at a certain time and the wee early hours of this morning.

Was the site down or am I losing it? LOL :)

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
I almost tried to search for Smokey Joe's number lol.... I was panicking also and checked the URL at least 50 times.... and had people I know check it randomly also.
I tried to get on the site around 10:30-11 pm (CT) last night and the site was gone, not just unavailable, it couldn't be found. I freaked a bit, went through all kinds of conspiracy theories in my head, and then decided to do some other things and go to bed. When I tried this morning and it was here, I figured there would be at least one thread in reference to this, but I found nothing.

I'm feeling a little like I'm in the Twilight Zone, it doesn't look like there are any posts between yesterday at a certain time and the wee early hours of this morning.

Was the site down or am I losing it? LOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread