Am I that stupid? Newbie having trouble getting started with his eGo-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

_nderscore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
NYC
Hi folks. I just got my eGo-C and I can't for the life of me figure out how to remove the atomizer base from the cover. It came attached to the battery. I've tried everything to get this thing off - it doesn't seem like it's supposed to move. Bare hands didn't work. Even tried using a paperclip to catch the small ridge on the bottom of the base like a skrewdriver - no luck. Is it just skrewed on that tight? I can't get it off of either of the two atomizer bodies that came with it. Am I doing something wrong? :blink:

Is there some sort of trick to it? Help me, pro's! :laugh:

Last edited:

_nderscore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
NYC
o9biT.jpg

Yeah. The cone. (The manual referred to it as the 'cover' haha)

This is a serious struggle here! Frustrated!

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
Welcome and glad you got it sorted. Some days are just like that. Last night I burned 3 brand new Resurrectors in a row and then when changing out the 3rd dumped a whole tank of juice. Finally put all the fancy stuff away and just filled a plain ole' 510 carto and walked away till the vaping gods were smiling on my kit again (meaning till this morning :laugh:)

_nderscore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
NYC
Thanks for the tips guys. Loving my eGo-C so far. Just wish I had gotten some juice with higher nic content. Don't know why I thought 12mg/mL would satisfy me, but I'm happily puffing away regardless. :)

This is my first real e-cig. A few years back I purchased a piece of s*** 'imitation cigarette'-style e-cig from DealExtreme. The battery was dead within a few weeks lol.

I'm already nerding-out and getting excited to explore mods and accessories. Looking forward to never combusting again.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Hoping to become a regular eventually... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread