Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I am spending like 8 hrs a day researching juices and reading this forum. Am I obsessed? Every time someone calls me they say is that all you do now? There is just so much to learn and so many things to try. I get on line to check one thing and it just keeps branching out into more things. I must say I am enjoying myself LOL

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
(Must not log in to ECF today ... Aw, what the heck ... that's where all my new friends hang out.)

ECF becomes a necessity after a while. You just have to set priorities. The grass can wait ... and so can all those other tasks that need to be done. vaping rules!

tell me about the grass......I can't remember the grass....

Flametrix

Nov 7, 2011
Massachusetts
I researched like crazy before I started to vape. Now that I'm looking for a possible upgrade from the Joye 510 I'm back at it. I also went crazy on the juices...until I found Ms. T's Bakery. Now I'm in love and quite content with everything her juices provide. Does anyone have any recommendations on a next step up from the 510? I'm not sure how I feel about mods as I vape at work and it can't look like some new fandangle way to do illegal things.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
tell me about the grass......I can't remember the grass....

It's that green stuff outside the window! I was a teenager around 1970 and remember the other green stuff. These days that's a salad or an overgrown yard!

Don't inhale, though ... it will play havoc with your allergies ...

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
I researched like crazy before I started to vape. Now that I'm looking for a possible upgrade from the Joye 510 I'm back at it. I also went crazy on the juices...until I found Ms. T's Bakery. Now I'm in love and quite content with everything her juices provide. Does anyone have any recommendations on a next step up from the 510? I'm not sure how I feel about mods as I vape at work and it can't look like some new fandangle way to do illegal things.

This is funny. I was going to post a similar thread. When I pass by a cop driving and using my passthrough, I'm sure he's going to bang a u turn and pull me over. there is something explicit about these things.

and the whole part about the obsession adds to the sense that I'm doing something naughty. I check in here after work and before going to work and sometimes avoid doing things like paying my bills while I research on ECF! It's been a great place to be.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I've found that ECF surfing can replace most of your bad habits and unhealthy routines. Of course, you never leave the house or bathe, but let's face it, those types of activities are full of risk. Even sleeping isn't all that important when you might arrange a 3am juice trade! I suppose some people are obsessed, but not me, no no no...

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
It's not so much all the time I spend here... it's the MONEY! Almost three months in, and my third starter kit is in the mail! And a fourth I'm hoping to get from the hubby for my birthday!! There's always something bigger, badder, tastier to try... and you just gotta have em!! Even lurking around here at work on my phone.. eeeegads! Frankly, I think there's worse things we could be doing :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread