Am I the Only One? (rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I love my BLU. Blu was the first e-cig I ever heard of and thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Then I did some research and ended up here on ECF. After reading all of the bad reviews here, I didn't order one.

Five months and several hundred dollars later - I have had four different models, and each is a no-go for different reasons. The J118 is good, but I lost at least one batt a week, and it is hard to find a vendor with replacements. I hated the 510, no better vapor than the J118, but the taste was horrible and it got so hot. The RN4072 makes noise when I inhale, and it it huge. After a couple of weeks the atties taste terrible and there is no fixing them no matter how I clean them. Replacing RN4072 atties every two weeks would get expensive. My nicostick works great, I really like the way it performs, but am not comfortable with the way it looks or feels. Yes, I want vaping to replace smoking, so it has to look and feel right in my hand. I have tried every cart mod mentioned.

By this point, $59, is chicken feed compared to everthing else I have spent on e-cigs- so I buy the BLU on a lark. OMG! I am finally happy! It does exactly what I want it to do. There is no constant fiddling with it. Spare parts are cheap and readily available. It looks and feels like a cigarette (except that it is black with a blue LED, which I think looks pretty cool) Between Blu and Volcano, there are plenty of flavors of pre filled carts and blanks.

My BLU is my favorite new toy. It is like fingernails on a blackboard everytime I see a post complaining about them. Especially the, oh-so-common "It's crap. send it back and buy a 510" commnet. Some of us like the blu. Not everyone likes a 510.

I wish I wouldn't have let myself be swayed by all the bad reviews and had just bought a blu first. It would have saved me months of frustration and tons of money. To everyone who says they bought a blu first and immediately moved to a 510 or something else - just send all of those piece of crap blucigs to me. :p

Now if I can only get my hands on one of those crystal studded blu packs they gave away at the grammys.....maybe a trip to the craft store for some rhinestones and super glue????

~A

Scry

Jan 28, 2010
North Hollywood
Now if I can only get my hands on one of those crystal studded blu packs they gave away at the grammys.....maybe a trip to the craft store for some rhinestones and super glue????

~A

Whoa, they gave away crystal-studded packs at the grammys? Got a picture? My fiancee would probably have loved one (she's a Blu/Volcano user as well).

The Mountain

Feb 15, 2010
Virginia
Ok, let's see if this works this time...

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread