Am I the Only One? (rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xg4bx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
I tend to agree with the poster. There's an almost unhealthy obsession with voltage, juices, vapor production and the like. It's gone from wanting to stay away from cigarettes to frankly, looking for the best drug delivery system. When you're hooking **** up to voltage meters and soldering stuff in the garage all in hopes of getting the "best hit", yea it's damn near a real drug addiction, not just a nicotine one.

Sorry if people are offended but that's how I feel.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
The best thing about my getting the Blu was it showed me the possibilities. I haven't touched it for better than four months, but I'm glad I got it to start with. I'll prolly gift it to someone in the family that wants to try an ecig. I'm not into carrying alot of crap around with me anymore. Now, I take one eGo/RIVa fully charged batt. Screw a freshly filled C-E2 R4 510 carto on the batt w/cone. I'm good for 35 minute drive to work, 8 hourly vape breaks, and the 35 minute drive home. The C-E2's are great. . .but they gotta come up with something better than a damned hypo for filling them. That's been the biggest PITA I've come across with using them. But for that they're perfect. Works for me. Hope you find something that "works for you".

Cheers,
otrpu

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
Way back when, I started with the Blu. I liked the packaging. It was a weak ecig, but it's really like a real cigarette, hard pack and all. I'm at the finisher's lounge, with a 6-volt vaping unit (the silver bullet) and direct-dripping ejuices. I visit a lot of websites where the Blu ads pop up, and to this day I think they're the best entry into the ecig community.

- You get a Blu kit to learn about ecigs
- You get a 6v mod and learn the art of direct dripping

I mean, this is the route I went, and the one that I favor. But the bottom line is, anything's better than analogs.

Right now, my boss at work (who runs the entire building) Is starting to enforce the 'no smoking' rule. There's areas where smokers hung out, and no longer can. They tried ecigs, didn't like it, and are now limited more than ever to where they can indulge. I can just vape anywhere. In the office, in the restroom, in the lunchroom. No one says anything.

THIS is the power of ecigs where I live, and if someone's using a Blu pack, hey, way to go! ecig users need to support each other, no matter what the device, right? :)

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
I say Vive La Difference.

My first was a Blu and I still keep coming back to them even though I've added 4 other brands to my collection. They are ALL good for different reasons. I've only had one Blu battery die, and one that is in it's last days (charges held for less and less time, but I'll keep it going until the very end).

My others are: Vapor4Life's KR808s, the Smokestik and Modern Vapor's "Sidesho". I love them all. Oh, and I also have some Volcano's. The Blu, Volcano and Sidesho all use the same usb charger (Blu's).

I've tried the new Blu cartomizers, which I have found to work better on the Volcano. I am still quite attached to the atty/batty method and am glad that I stocked up on lots of the old type carts before they made the switch to cartomizers. I miss the Vivid Vanilla a lot and hope they bring it back.

I use my old Blu carts to try new flavors, it's the best, fastest way, IMO. They are easy to pop out, clean, fill and vape. I almost exclusively use my usb charger, so I have no complaints about the charger pack.

And last but not least, I love the flavor of Blu's Magnificent Menthol and their Classic Tobacco (and the aforementioned Vivid Vanilla) and no one else - even the more expensive brands - have touched the flavor of those first Blu's. I'm still chasing the flavor... if anyone knows a match for the CT and MM (and VV). :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread