Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pineneedle

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Ms. USA
I must be a clutz or something, but, I have lost the little battery button on 2 of my 90l manual bats. :( I was wiping it off and the next thing I knew the button was gone. Turned around a few days later and did it again. :mad: Looked everywhere, but the little suckers are small. Got any idea on how to fix it? Is there something I can make or use? Thanks is advance for your help.
Sherry

rocketvapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Rockledge, FL
Welcome to the disappearing battery button club! This happened to me, too, but I was able to find mine and put them back in their little slots.

However, while inspecting the battery while the button was off, I noticed a small electronic "paddle" under where the button would be. If you can find a way to push that in, it should work. I'm not sure about conductivity - use something non-conductive (plastic, wood, rubber) just to be on the safe side and not short the battery.

You may have to order replacement batteries from another vendor to fix this problem. BTW - you're not the first person to post about this on this forum, if it makes you feel any better. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread