Am I the only one............?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I pop on alot, heck I think I had under 100 posts before I ordered my chuck! LOL!

vaping is my new hobby, my current life has forced me to throw my horses in a pasture 100 miles away and I no longer have the stables down the road to go hang out and ride. The economy and the job schedule kinda nixed that and until the house market inproves so I can sell of this place move to my place 100 miles from here out in the sticks, I had to fuggitabout them. :( Hubby doesn't want me out in a field a hundred acres away from a live human riding horses that have been off of regular work by my lonesome. (We've had alot of broken bones and accidents in this household over the past six years, not me, the husband and one kid and I am not allowed to join that club right now as they cannot have me damaged at the moment)
I sort of can stay out of trouble here though my kids now refer to the cabinet that I keep all my vaping supplies as my .... lab.

This has kept me occupied when I am sitting on my bum as I am not a television person.
I really should be cleaning my house instead of lurking about right now but I work a pretty labor intensive job and am tuckered so I decided to just name the dust bunnies instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread