Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Ah now come on guys! lanceq can only come out from the darkness once a year!

image.jpg

If you cause him to break the rules the consequences could be catastrophic.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Has any one gone to lanceq's home page? VERY weird!:rickroll:

lmao lanceq has does have a sense of humor. In his profile he put "lurker" as his occupation.

That just appeared right before his first post today....(Your thread about "who is lanceq" had me looking at his profile page yesterday.....

....hmmmm Lurker eh? Now I see! The light dawns:D

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
So, who looks at peoples profiles to find info on helping others quit cigs??

I have found myself looking at profiles to read prior posts of the person whom I'm looking at to see if they have similar tastes when they mention e-liquids or reviews of eliquids. If I see that they "love" every liquid they review I'm happy for them but am suspect when they don't mention other details. I found out that there are "paid" reviewers which I didn't know as a newbie. (It didn't take me almost a year though to make my first post lol)

Regarding this famous lanceq, who joined in June 2013 and never made a post until today, has been looking at many of us for possibly similar reasons?

or.... well it is April Fools Day, so

I have other theories but will stop there for now :)

Edit to add that ever since I first heard about lanceq, I've been looking at profiles to see if lanceq had been there! But, of course like yours, I can't tell on some profiles who has visited your page :)

Last edited:

Brend

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2013
USA
Too funny Purplepeeps!

I have gone to my profile three whole times ( 3rd was a few minutes ago) & saw that this member had visited my profile.
Recognized the name from seeing "THE POST", which I had not read 'cause I didn't know who this "famous" member was &
thought it was an active member from before my time.

So I had to go dig this thread up & see what was going on.

Creepy!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread