amaretto

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
OK everyone, whatever you do, don't order the amaretto.....

so it won't be sold out before I can order some more:D

I've had a terrible time finding something that I absolutely loved (vs something that was just ok), especially since I'm still weaning off of analogs, so my taste buds are wrecked, so everything is wimpy taste wise, and nothing's made my toes curl. I tried Lorann's, but like some of the other posters here, discovered that I was DIY challenged. So this past week, I went on a 'DIY for dummies' shopping spree. Got the JL amaretto, banana nutbread, crunch and orange. Mixed up 6ml batches of the amaretto and banana nutbread to try them out. I can tell you the banana nutbread, as good as it smells, is going to collect dust until I go thru this amaretto, cause my toes are officially curling!!! (and at 56, that's cause for celebration:lol:)
-Kathy

Carti3r

Feb 20, 2009
California
I just got my shipment in right now and already mixed up batches of my three flavors:

Caramel Crunch
Amaretto Luini
Orange Dream

Wow, All three of these are great flavors! Really good throat hit and the intake is smooth and delicious but the exhale aftertaste is super tasty.
Can't wait to try some of the other flavors now! I still got a lot of stock left though!

ramblingrose

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
New Jersey USA
OK everyone, whatever you do, don't order the amaretto.....

so it won't be sold out before I can order some more:D
Now surely you realize this translates to...

Hey guys, Jaaxx's amaretto is great stuff - if I were you I'd order it quick before it sells out. :D

Hmmm, I'd better remember not say anything like that about the yummy peanut butter.

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
Oh yeah, and BTW, whatever you do, don't order the banana nutbread either...eww, yuk, ptue.... <you think they're believing it??>:D

Although the amaretto is incredible, it can't hold a candle to the banana nutbread. That stuff is just plain amazing, cause it tastes EXACTLY like banana nutbread (which I love). I have 510's and 306's. My buddies at work now each have a blank 510 cart in their desk drawers, so they can try out what I'm bringing in. It's a scream. I swear, the nutbread had one of them slobbering. I am SO happy, cause I've got juices that I really love. It is incredibly strong, so use a light hand when mixing it.

Carti3r

Feb 20, 2009
California
Oh yeah, and BTW, whatever you do, don't order the banana nutbread either...eww, yuk, ptue.... <you think they're believing it??>:D

Although the amaretto is incredible, it can't hold a candle to the banana nutbread. That stuff is just plain amazing, cause it tastes EXACTLY like banana nutbread (which I love). I have 510's and 306's. My buddies at work now each have a blank 510 cart in their desk drawers, so they can try out what I'm bringing in. It's a scream. I swear, the nutbread had one of them slobbering. I am SO happy, cause I've got juices that I really love. It is incredibly strong, so use a light hand when mixing it.

Damn, I was going to order that but heard so much about the other three. Add another to the list, haha!

I'm on a food regime now so I had to cut out things like Banana Bread, maybe I can still get my fix.

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
BTW, the one that slobbered over the banana nutbread, also commented on what good vapor it had, and that must have been because I had it mixed with VG (they know I've been trying VG mixes). When I told him that it was a PG mix that I got with the flavor, he was amazed. Bottom line is, you CAN have good, strong flavor and vapor...they are not mutually exclusive!!

Nicole2

Jun 12, 2009
Nebraska
Nicole, did the carrier pigeon arrive with your raspberry yet?

YES! I got it yesterday and I LOVE it!! Very very very very YUMMY!:hubba: I have to say this is the first fruity flav I have gotten that tastes truely yummy...I was about to give up on the fruity ones!8-o So thanks a BUNCH and I will be back for more;)...just gotta wait a week or so so my hubby doesnt kill me first LOL Just got my new 510 in the mail as well LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread