The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Amazing Peanut Butter Cup vape and a very amazing sweet coffee vape too!

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by loldude, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. loldude

loldude Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2012
    Michigan
    Definitely one of my favorite vendors now! I ordered a Coffee e liquid and some peanut butter cup kind as well. WOW. It tastes JUST LIKE A REESE CUP! Amazing! My new favorite vapes, and because I commented that coffee flavors are my favorite they included a nice little sample bottle of coffee creamer e liquid too. :) Excellent customer care and amazing! These guys and ivape are my two favorite vendors hands down. You guys keep up the good work and never change. I'll be ordering and trying new flavors soon!

Now I have one question. I ordered a stardust clearomizer from another site awhile ago and have yet to use it, but I've seen a lot of threads about certain e liquids destroying and cracking them. Are your liquids clearomizer tested and safe to use? Thank you and again, very happy customer here. :)

2. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

"Clearomizer" started out as the brand name of a particular model of clear cartomizer, but now it's used almost generically for any clear cartomizer. This makes specific questions extremely difficult to answer as various models use different plastics, and different grades of the same plastic, so every model; of every brand would have to be tested--and of course materials are constantly changing within product lines so it could never be up-to-date (or be considered accurate).

I haven't heard of any Mom and Pop's juice causing problems with polycarbonate tanks, though, so if your stardust's are still using polycarbonate they should be fine. Also, a lot of the 'clearomizers' seem to be moving to polypropylene shells specifically because they don't have the brittleness of polycarbonate, so they should be fine if that's the case as well...

3. loldude

Mar 1, 2012
    Michigan
    Alright, thank you for your response. You know what you're talking about. It's a stardust carto so I should be good to go. I'm very satisfied with mom and pop's juice, so I would be really sad if I couldn't use it in my new carto. :p

4. pwyll

Is stardust a colour or something? Do you have a link?

5. loldude

Mar 1, 2012
    Michigan
    It's the all clear one that fits egos perfect, some have the lines on the side. It's pretty much a tank and carto had a baby. 510 threading and whatnot. No color. I didn't know they made color ones.

6. pwyll

Well, I've heard of about 15 different "clearomizers" but I've never heard one called a stardust. I bought some of the first generation ones and they basically shattered just from being used (the longest I had one remain in a usable state was two days) so I don't bother following them other than what people mention on the forums. All clearomizers I've ever heard of were "all clear," and anything with 510 threads will fit an ego, so I still have no idea what particular vendor, manufacturer or model is involved.

Sorry I can't help you more--once Pop gets online he may be able to help--I don't know if they've used clearomizers but they may know someone who has and they may have an idea what the stardust part means...

7. pwyll

Okay, I did some searching. If what you are talking about is the "Vision eGo Stardust Clearomizer" then it looks like you shouldn't have any problems. It appears to be a modified CE2 in a mass-produced tank, sort of like the SmokTech DCT's. No one seems to want to say what the tank is made of, but several places imply heavily that it is polycarbonate so you're probably good to go...

8. loldude

Mar 1, 2012
    Michigan
    I believe it's called a CE4plus or something like that. Thanks for the help, and I'll let you know how it goes as soon as I fire it up. :)

9. pwyll

Yes, anything with CE in the name is basically a variation on the CE2, and the CE2's have always used a more robust plastic than the clearomizers used to. There's a list of possibly tank-unfriendly juices floating around in here that you might want to be careful with, but the only ones on the list that seem to universally cause problems are the hot cinnamon flavours (fireball, cinnicide, &c.). I know Scuba was going to check the flavourings they use against the list to see if any of their juices might require a little caution, but they didn't have anything in the "definitely" or "probably" polycarbonate-harming categories...

10. base234

base234 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2011
    Over the edge...
    Thank you for the review, loldude. I'm on it!

11. Daunting

Daunting Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2009
    Tennessee
    I have had cracked one with a mt. Dew flavored juice. Most of the problems were with the ones sold right after Chinese New Year (they rushed them out) & with acidic citrus juices. I haven't had any of the newest ones or pre Christmas ones crack yet.

I have used Butterfly Bait, caramel apple and have been using orange mint the past few days with no cracking.

It is a ce4+ Stardust is the ™ of one of the sites that sells it. Where I got mine since they continually have their version updated. There are new replacement tubes that will be available soon in case something does cause it to crack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.