Amazon.com of Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tontomoses

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Michigan
Hello, not sure if this is the right forum for this, or if it is against the forum rules= I searched both the rules and the forum for a similar thread and found many websites for suppliers and efluid manufactures.... But I'm wondering and maybe it doesn't exist, but is there such a site that is like the Amazon.com for vaping? I have to go to 5 or 6 different sites to get what I'm after usually. And thanks again for this site, the Amazon.com for ecig info, you all are great

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
myvapestore seems to have about everything more or less. I wouldn't dream of making all of my purchases at one place though. As mentioned above this is a market of many many small retailers/etailers. Pick what you want to buy and search around for the best deal. If you have patience there is fasttech, just have to watch what you are buying to know if it's a fake or the real deal.

Tontomoses

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Michigan
Don't mean to state the obvious but as far as a list of all the good verified vendors... Isn't there a section for that here? I know myself before I buy from any vendor I'll hop on here and ask around about them first.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Was just checking it out, thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Tontomoses

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Michigan
I like rockymountainvapor.com for hardware. Dave is a class act. Been buying from him for years!

Oh, and Fasttech, I still need to place an order with those guys. I just hate thinking about waiting 2 weeks to get something in, and hoping it's the real deal and not a fake!

Thank you. When I was using ego twists the ones I bought from fasttech were complete junk, threads on them were messed up, chargers didn't all work, the Batts died quick, and Yea.... Long long wait to get it in the first Place

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread