American Lung Association drives anti-vape legislation in U.S. states

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Yep, this article makes it clear. The misguided, prohibitionist, and anti-harm reduction group, the American Lung Association, has published a new report on the "failure of states and the federal government to act." Including grading of each state and federal government on five different "categories". And they are now using this report to bludgeon our legislators.

Sad and disappointing the American Lung Association is now so clueless and puritanical they follow a strategy leading to increased cigarette smoking. Clearly they have a puritanical and prohibitionist ethos that now dominates over public health.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
This is what the ALA cares about when it comes to How someone Quits Smoking...

Which medications can I take to help me quit smoking?

There are seven FDA-apprived medications that can help you break your nicotine addiction. There are over-the-counter nicotine replacement therapies such as nicotine patches, lozenges and gum, and prescription nicotine replacement therapies, the nicotine inhaler and nicotine nasal spray. There are also two non-nicotine prescription drugs that can help you quit: bupropion (Zyban®) and varenicline (Chantix®). The most important thing to do is use the medication as directed. Most people do not use enough and do not use it long enough to obtain the best benefits from stop smoking medications.

Quit Smoking Questions and Answers

If it Isn't by those means, they would Rather have you Smoke. Because Quitting using an e-Cigarette Doesn't put Money in BP's pockets. So it Doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread