The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

American Revolution 100% USA Made eLiquid

Discussion in 'VaporFlow' started by MrNYFC, Oct 14, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MrNYFC

MrNYFC Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    New York
    American Revolution is 100% USA made e-liquid. It is made using the highest grade of USP L-Nicotine available on the market. American Revolution is a proprietary blend of USP grade PG, glycerin, nicotine, and FDA-approved natural and artificial flavorings.

[​IMG]

We offer 8 flavors of American Revolution:

Classic Tobacco
    FlowBacco
    1776 Blend
    Frost
    Glacier Freeze
    Cappuccino Jubilee
    Commander’s Coffee
    Orange Cream

Click here for American Revolution

Since this line has been so successful, we have been able to place larger orders with our lab and receive better pricing. Therefore, we are passing the savings along!

All 6ml bottles - $4
    All 30ml bottles - $15

American Revolution is available only in 10mg. We feel that this is a flavor "sweet spot" and higher strength nicotine base can be added as needed.

Thanks,

2. MrNYFC

MrNYFC Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    New York
    Come see our new AR pricing! 30ml for only $15!

3. venkman

venkman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Just tried flowbacco and 1776. both vape great, and are pretty tasty. i plan on getting a full review up soon. if you're looking for a good tobacco, these are worth a try.

4. markdpman

markdpman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    Brighton, Tn.
    How is throat hit on only 10mg? I normally use 24 mg because I'm one of those that isn't satisfied without good throat hit.

5. venkman

venkman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    The TH is surprisingly good, definitely stronger than I would have imagined from 10mg. That being said, if you usually use 24mg the TH might be lacking for you. The price of the juice isn't bad, so if vaporflow has attys or cartos or something else you need, you can add a 6ml of juice to try for cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.