American Revolution Commander Coffee Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizemore2000

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
I've purchased a couple flavors from Vaporflow.com's American Revolution ejuice section. I'm here to review the Commander Coffee, because the Orange Cream I ordered wasn't that great. So let's get on with the review....

Vapor production is 10/10. This juice makes a lot of vapor. And seems to last twice as long as the Dekang stuff. Very nice vapor production.

Throat hit is 8/10. The throat hit is smooth. Doesn't really pack a punch, but if you like a smooth hit compared to a harsh hit, you'll like it.

Taste is 10/10. This is the best part. This stuff has a beautiful, rich, buttery, smokey, coffee flavor. It's unlike any coffee I've had, in a very good way. I vape it all day long and love it.

Nicotine is only rated at 10mg, but it uses synthetic nicotine, which is a little stronger, so don't let that stop you from buying it. I normally vape a 24mg ejuice, and I was not disappointed in this juice.

All in all, this juice is one of my favorite all time juices. Great job American Revolution! And thanks to Vaporflow.com for the super fast shipping to Oklahoma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread