The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

American Revolution Commander Coffee Review

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by sizemore2000, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sizemore2000

sizemore2000 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2010
    Tahlequah, Oklahoma
    I've purchased a couple flavors from Vaporflow.com's American Revolution ejuice section. I'm here to review the Commander Coffee, because the Orange Cream I ordered wasn't that great. So let's get on with the review....

Vapor production is 10/10. This juice makes a lot of vapor. And seems to last twice as long as the Dekang stuff. Very nice vapor production.

Throat hit is 8/10. The throat hit is smooth. Doesn't really pack a punch, but if you like a smooth hit compared to a harsh hit, you'll like it.

Taste is 10/10. This is the best part. This stuff has a beautiful, rich, buttery, smokey, coffee flavor. It's unlike any coffee I've had, in a very good way. I vape it all day long and love it.

Nicotine is only rated at 10mg, but it uses synthetic nicotine, which is a little stronger, so don't let that stop you from buying it. I normally vape a 24mg ejuice, and I was not disappointed in this juice.

All in all, this juice is one of my favorite all time juices. Great job American Revolution! And thanks to Vaporflow.com for the super fast shipping to Oklahoma!

2. The Big Chief

The Big Chief Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    synthetic nic? I know a good coffee is hard to come by, but Imma have to look into this syn nic. Throat hit should be quite minimal at 10mg in my experience. Great review too. Very clear and descriptive like they should be.

3. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    I think I'm going to order a bottle of that today. Wondering what synthetic nic is all about and I like a good coffee juice

4. banjo

banjo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2010
    Rio Oso, CA
    Very nice review. Looking forward to learning more about synthetic nicotine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.