American Spirit juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
Hello everybody,
I had my first order from FSUSA, shipped to Italy it took couple of weeks.
I ordered 30ml 12mg American Spirit and 3ml samples for Wyatt Earp, Winston and Pall/Mall.
They sent me a sample of RY5 too, thank you David.
I was unlucky enough to place the order few days before PureCig was released :(.
Anyway i tried AS so far and all i can say is it's a pretty nice well-balanced tobacco flavour.
It doesn't remind me a cigarette too much as the smokey/burnt taste is obviously missing,
but it definitely resemble the scent of an open pack of some kind of tobacco or cigarettes.

I don't know what's the formula, i could be wrong but i suspect it does contain a mix of some flavourart tobacco flavours, i detect hints of burley tobacco.
Being myself in italy i own all of the flavourart concentrates from a very long time (sept 2009) and i use to mix with them a lot.
Whatever they used to make the American Spirit recipe they made a great job, it's a very pleasant everyday tobacco vape.

Very curious to check the other flavour samples that i got.

How does the new PureCig compare to AS?

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I haven't tried the American Spirit or PureCig as I'm really not into tobacco flavors (except RY4 and RY5 - but those are different). Based on so many reviews I've read about American Spirit, I think that I'll order some for my friends and family that I'm trying to convert. I should probably order PureCig too.

ournature - David does use flavourart flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread