Americas Ban on Flavored Eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryC14

Nov 5, 2019
Australia
Well guys as you are probably aware America /Washington has banned nicotine sale ..i have had personal orders knocked back, and some of my usual website i shop on for pre mixed E-juices with nicotine in, now have a ZERO option for nicotine..what muppets... lets legalize pot and made nicotine E- liquid sales illegal...dont get me wrong i do get it. And it has been a long time coming.finaly the government has worked it out on ththe books.. pain in the .... for us Aussies thow that relied on our imports from the USA..

Any ideas, or thoughts on this subject people? Is there a way around this? Apart from ordering Raw nico from china?!?????

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

triplevita29

Nov 5, 2019
I'm sure there will be ways around this. They do have trading forums here and such, and people do independently make vape juices. Just a matter of who's safe to buy from, and if they're willing to ship international.

There's also a post right on the top here of the new members forum (where to buy). This would be the post for you Australia/New Zealand Suppliers

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Well guys as you are probably aware America /Washington has banned nicotine sale ..i have had personal orders knocked back, and some of my usual website i shop on for pre mixed E-juices with nicotine in, now have a ZERO option for nicotine..what muppets... lets legalize pot and made nicotine E- liquid sales illegal...dont get me wrong i do get it. And it has been a long time coming.finaly the government has worked it out on ththe books.. pain in the .... for us Aussies thow that relied on our imports from the USA..

Any ideas, or thoughts on this subject people? Is there a way around this? Apart from ordering Raw nico from china?!?????
Hi and welcome,
Please add your location to your profile.
Perhaps your current vendor has stopped shipping to your part of the world.
Nic is not banned in the US...yet.
1 Liter EU Sourced Nicotine (100 mg USP/EP)

Do you know any folks in the US that could order and ship the "100% pure organic VG massage oil" to you, private citizen to private citizen?

Cheers
I

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia

100mg Nicotine Liquid

Still ships to Australia, good nic, good prices.

• Useful
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread