Amon tank overpriced in US for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvape

Oct 18, 2017
I have owned this thing for 2 years and it's the best ever way better than Ammit or any others never any dry hits and you can put up to 3.0 mm coil in it but it runs a little warm on the vape if you like that, never leaks extremely dependable best to buy it with the metal sleeve that goes over the tank. The tanks are easy to find as the Kayfun 3 or 4 plastic tank fits it well and only cost at most 3 bucks. I deal with a fellow in Israel at allforyummyvapor he sells them for 49.95 then of course there is the tax in Israel and the shipping cost still makes it out to be about 60 bucks. I lived in Israel for 2 years and dealt with this business for my juice and still do currently. There is a great video on you tube about adjusting the tank for initial use as some not all are off on the adjustment which is why some people complain it is easily fixed as I found out because the first one I purchased had the adjustment issue, I own 2 found the tank was so good I wanted another just in case manufacturing it stopped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread